Forums de discussion

Intergration of PeopleSoft

thumbnail
Wade MacDonald, modifié il y a 16 années.

Intergration of PeopleSoft

Junior Member Publications: 40 Date d'inscription: 06/03/08 Publications récentes
Hello,

Has anyone worked with PeopleSoft portal solutions and a way to integrate those pagelets to a LifeRay Portal solution as portlets?
Jeff Goodwin, modifié il y a 16 années.

RE: Intergration of PeopleSoft

Junior Member Publications: 39 Date d'inscription: 06/11/06 Publications récentes
I have succeeded in integrating PeopleSoft into Liferay via PeopleSoft's Integration broker. Basically I have developed a few JSR 168 compliant portlets that retrieve data from PeopleSoft via the IBroker.
thumbnail

Junior Member Publications: 40 Date d'inscription: 06/03/08 Publications récentes
Do you have any documentation on how I may achieve this same goal?
thumbnail

Is Ibroker installed standard in peoplesoft services?
Jeff Goodwin, modifié il y a 15 années.

Junior Member Publications: 39 Date d'inscription: 06/11/06 Publications récentes
The INtegration Broker is installed with PeopleTools by default. I would be willing to put together some documentation for you, but it will take me a couple of days.
thumbnail
Wade MacDonald, modifié il y a 15 années.

Hello Jeff,

That would be GREAT if you could do this for me. I do look forward to reviewing those documents and again thank you for your time on this request.
Duncan Davies, modifié il y a 14 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 22/02/10 Publications récentes
I realise that this discussion was 18 months ago, but did you ever create the documents? If you did I'd really appreciate a copy.

thanks

Duncan
Peesh Chopra, modifié il y a 13 années.

Integration of PeopleSoft

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 09/06/10 Publications récentes
Duncan and Wade,

I would be interested in collaborating with you on this initiative. I have leverage Peoplesoft CIs and pagelets successfully.
krishna kumar, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: Integration of PeopleSoft

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 24/09/11 Publications récentes
Hi Duncan and Wade,
i invite you people to join with us for peoplesoft integration with liferay discussion.i hope ur R&D ill help us to improve our development.
thumbnail
Juan Fernández, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1261 Date d'inscription: 02/10/08 Publications récentes
Hi guys:
Here you have some information about the integration that you may find useful: Portal Integration with Peoplesoft

It will be a great contribution to the community if you could release a set of portlets to integrate with PeopleSoft if you suceed in this project, don't you think?

Regards!
kunal shah, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 9 Date d'inscription: 06/12/12 Publications récentes
Hi krishna,

Did u succeed in ur task of integrating peoplesoft with liferay. If yes i have have the same requirment integrating peoplesoft with liferay. Can u please help me how to do that as iam new to liferay and since its a very urgent requirement pls share us a document.

Thanks,
Kunal Shah
Gubba swathi, modifié il y a 11 années.

Junior Member Publications: 27 Date d'inscription: 06/09/12 Publications récentes
Hi

Please help me out we have a similar requirment to integrate peoplesoft with liferay. Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Swathi
Rajender Tipparaju, modifié il y a 8 années.

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 22/06/15 Publications récentes
Hi Swathi,

we have same requirement to integrate Peoplesoft HR Self Service paycheck with Liferay Portal using single sign on.
Could you kindly share any documents that helps in setting up.

Rajender.Tipparaju@gmail.com

Thank you in advance
krishna kumar, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 24/09/11 Publications récentes
HI Jeff Goodwin,
we have a requirement related ur post.we need to integrate peoplesoft with liferay.if possible please send ur documents for this mail id:kskrishnakumarsivaraman@gmail.com.i hope it ill help us to move fast .

Junior Member Publications: 27 Date d'inscription: 06/09/12 Publications récentes
Hi krishna

We have the same requirment if u have any document for integration peoplesoft in liferay through web services plz forward me plz.

Thanks in advance

Hi Krishna,

we have same requirement to integrate Peoplesoft HR Self Service paycheck with Liferay Portal using single sign on.

Thank you in advance

Hi jeff

We have the same requirment integrating peoplesoft with liferay. Can u help us how to do that as i new to liferay. Plz share us a document.
kunal shah, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 9 Date d'inscription: 06/12/12 Publications récentes
Hi jeff

We have the same requirment integrating peoplesoft with liferay. Can u please help me how to do that as i new to liferay.
Since its a very urgent requirement pls share us a document.

Thanks,
Kunal Shah

Hi Kunal,

Thank you in advance