Forums de discussion

dynamic data list pagination with custom display template

juan meza, modifié il y a 8 années.

dynamic data list pagination with custom display template

Regular Member Publications: 228 Date d'inscription: 06/01/14 Publications récentes
hi! i have liferay 6.2 GA4

i want to add a dynamic data list with a display template, ive done this many times, but never needed the pagination (or edit or delete link)..

how can this be done? i want it to be like a list with pagination, edit and delete links (much like the default template, but with my design)

can some one point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance!
Mark Fitzgerald, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: dynamic data list pagination with custom display template

Regular Member Publications: 108 Date d'inscription: 15/10/10 Publications récentes
For my implementation of the Edit links, I reverse-engineered how the links were built by looking at the default page (where the links currently exist). I imagine that the same can be done for the pagination links. If you run into trouble building the links, post back here and I'll dig into my code to find some of the functions I used to build my links.
thumbnail
Praful Shukla, modifié il y a 8 années.

Junior Member Publications: 46 Date d'inscription: 29/09/15 Publications récentes
Mark Fitzgerald:
For my implementation of the Edit links, I reverse-engineered how the links were built by looking at the default page (where the links currently exist). I imagine that the same can be done for the pagination links. If you run into trouble building the links, post back here and I'll dig into my code to find some of the functions I used to build my links.

Hello Mark,
I want to implement pagination in my Dynamic Data List through Display Template.I don't know how to do so.Can you please help me over this.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Praful
Abdur rasheed, modifié il y a 8 années.

Junior Member Publications: 71 Date d'inscription: 26/09/08 Publications récentes
Hi,
you can try with Jquery pagination , we have more jquery plugins.

Thanks
Abdur