Forums de discussion

Language properties not working for Hook[Resolved]

thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, modifié il y a 13 années.

Language properties not working for Hook[Resolved]

Liferay Legend Publications: 1744 Date d'inscription: 06/11/08 Publications récentes
Hi,

I have created a custom hook. Now the custom jsps work fine but not language properties. When i checked the log it showed

The moduleId /login-hook/5.2.5.1/war is not correct

So i checked from where this error is comming, which lead me to class Moduleid which required 4 parameters named groupid, artificatid, pluginversion and finally the type. If it doesnt get all these it throws the exception. Now these 4 parameters are construction using the String /login-hook/5.2.5.1/war which they split using string tokenizer on forward slash.
Now in my case it returns only 3. Where am i wrong? Is it the reason my language.properties is not working?

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail

RE: The ModuleId is not correct error for Hook

Liferay Legend Publications: 1744 Date d'inscription: 06/11/08 Publications récentes
Can anybody throw light on this?Using language hook i am not able to add new properties in language.properties because of this. This hook also has custom jsp, that is working fine. Just the properties that are added in language.properties using the same hook doesnt get reflected on jsp

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail

Hi,

Have solved the problem. It wanted me to add the property in Language_en.properties and i was adding the same in Language.properties. Still the error of Module id is coming, but the other problem is solved.

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail
Tina Agrawal, modifié il y a 13 années.

Expert Publications: 297 Date d'inscription: 03/01/08 Publications récentes
Hi Sandeep,

I had a similar issue today and I am sure you might have found a solution for the module-id issue.

Just posting it so that someone else might get help.

The problem can be resolved by adding a entry in your liferay-plugin-package.properties
The entry will be -
module-group-id=liferay

Regards,
Tina Agrawal
Hu Jun, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Language properties not working for Hook[Resolved]

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 20/04/12 Publications récentes
I met the same error, I error is change the pom.xml form ow to ow-portlet, when I change back to ow, the error disppear. emoticon