Forums de discussion

Use older apps in Liferay 6.2

Collin Scion, modifié il y a 9 années.

Use older apps in Liferay 6.2

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 13/01/15 Publications récentes
Hello,

I would like to use the 2 Coulums (20/80) page layout plugin but it is only compatible with Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+ I'm running Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA3.

Seeing as how this is only a page layout plugin, is there a simple way to modify this plugin to work on a newer version?

I'm very new to Liferay so I have limited experience with the development side of Liferay.

Thanks!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Use older apps in Liferay 6.2

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Well you could try changing the liferay-versions value of the liferay-plugin-package.properties file to make it look like it would work on 6.2, but I cannot guarantee it would work.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Use older apps in Liferay 6.2

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Layout Templates are literally the easiest and most trivial components of Liferay. If you want an easy start in plugins: Use them. Liferay IDE or Developer Studio support Layout Templates as project type and the editor makes it quite easy to edit them.

Especially for standard templates (e.g. single row, multiple columns) this should be really easy. For me it takes about as long to illustrate the layout template with the little icon as the creation of the layout template file itself.