Forums de discussion

working under portal-impl or ext-impl

evelyn ong, modifié il y a 14 années.

working under portal-impl or ext-impl

Junior Member Publications: 87 Date d'inscription: 16/03/10 Publications récentes
Hi,

I would like to create a new method in the DLFileEntryLocalServiceImpl. but where should i make the changes in? should it be done in portal-impl? or ext environment?
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Gupta, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: working under portal-impl or ext-impl

Liferay Master Publications: 535 Date d'inscription: 16/05/08 Publications récentes
Any change in Portal core should be done via EXT.
evelyn ong, modifié il y a 14 années.

Junior Member Publications: 87 Date d'inscription: 16/03/10 Publications récentes
I tried to work in ext, but when i build, it cant find the service.xml. (i have copy over the service.xml from portal source already.)
thumbnail
Shagul Khaja, modifié il y a 14 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 758 Date d'inscription: 27/09/07 Publications récentes
evelyn ong:
Hi,

I would like to create a new method in the DLFileEntryLocalServiceImpl. but where should i make the changes in? should it be done in portal-impl? or ext environment?

Hi,

You should not be changing the interface of any of the portal code unless you are branching off the portal itself in accordance with the licensing terms.

If you want to just change the business logic of one of the implementation, there are a good number of posts on them. See if the one below helps. A web or forum search should get you more results.

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/4409863