Forums de discussion

[resolved] Missing 5.3 DTD

fastbob fastbob, modifié il y a 14 années.

[resolved] Missing 5.3 DTD

Regular Member Publications: 221 Date d'inscription: 16/05/05 Publications récentes
The wiki and a number of portlets distributed by Liferay reference http://www.liferay.com/dtd/liferay-portlet-app_5_3_0.dtd. Unfortunately it seems to have been removed from the website.

I realize release 5.3 has been changed to 6.0, but this dtd is independent. Even if it wasn't, with existing references to the DTD it should be left on the website. It's pretty low cost to keep this version around.

Thanks.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Missing 5.3 DTD

Liferay Legend Publications: 1519 Date d'inscription: 07/08/06 Publications récentes
5.3 version has never been released and thus no dtd for it.
thumbnail
Shagul Khaja, modifié il y a 14 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 758 Date d'inscription: 27/09/07 Publications récentes
Hi,

Which distribution are you referring to? The reference is not part of trunk or the 6.0 preview release. If you are looking at the trunk, may be you could do an update and verify.
fastbob fastbob, modifié il y a 14 années.

Regular Member Publications: 221 Date d'inscription: 16/05/05 Publications récentes
My apologies. The combination of missing an update and a late night post caused the confusion.

I do believe, however, that the responders are still confusing Liferay version with DTD version. I realize that typically there is a 1-1 correspondence, but I think there have been gaps. I'll try to delete the posting shortly.