Forums de discussion

upgrade jquery

Jean-Christophe Constantin, modifié il y a 14 années.

upgrade jquery

Junior Member Publications: 41 Date d'inscription: 19/09/08 Publications récentes
hi,
i've upgraded jquery in html/js/jquery to version 1.3.2 with his ui and effects 1.7.0. The result is ok but the layout doesn't works like before with version 1.2.6 and the plugin jquery.corner doesn't display the boundaries border with "keep" option.

thanx

RE: upgrade jquery

Junior Member Publications: 41 Date d'inscription: 19/09/08 Publications récentes
i found an issue for the corner plugin. i put the new version of jquery.corner.js and it works nice. but when i want to add content, i works nice if i click on "add" but not if i drag an drop the content : the portlet appears in ad content panel and not in the layout. where should i modified any code to resolve this?
thumbnail
Juanjo Hernández Cánovas, modifié il y a 14 années.

Regular Member Publications: 183 Date d'inscription: 11/08/08 Publications récentes
Hi Jean-Christophe,

Could you update jquery version for Liferay 5.2.3? Do you have any idea where to start?

Thank you in advance,

Greetings,

Juanjo.

go to webapps\ROOT\html\js\jquery and rename your jquery1.3.js to jquery.js and replace this in the folder. after that, download the new versions of ui.----.js and effects.----.js and replace them too. that's all. but you'll see a bug with the drag and drop effect.

good luck