Forums de discussion

How to get<portlet:param> value in to java class???

saritha reddy, modifié il y a 9 années.

How to get<portlet:param> value in to java class???

Junior Member Publications: 95 Date d'inscription: 27/01/14 Publications récentes
HI

How to get below mentioned portlet param in to java class???

<portlet:renderURL var="cancel">
<portlet:param name="mvcPath" value="/html/usersearch/view.jsp"/>
<portlet:param name="userID" value="<%=String.valueOf(u.getUserId()) %>"/>
</portlet:renderURL>

Regards
Saritha
robin thakur, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: How to get<portlet:param> value in to java class???

Regular Member Publications: 146 Date d'inscription: 09/01/14 Publications récentes
use request.getParameter("paramName");
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput, modifié il y a 9 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 875 Date d'inscription: 07/01/11 Publications récentes
Use ParamUtil.getString(renderRequest, "userID");

If want in Long then use ParamUtil.getLong(renderRequest, "userID");
saritha reddy, modifié il y a 9 années.

Junior Member Publications: 95 Date d'inscription: 27/01/14 Publications récentes
I have tried both ways but still it is giving null value.

One more thing is this is not view.jsp.
If i try your mentioned ways from view.jsp to get the value I am able to get the value.
But if i want to get the value from diffarent jsp other than view.jsp then am getting null.
thumbnail
Kartik Sharma, modifié il y a 8 années.

Re: [Liferay Forums][3. Development] RE: How to get

Junior Member Publications: 44 Date d'inscription: 03/11/09 Publications récentes
can you post your render and action methods? it doesn't matter whats the name of the jap if you are displaying for any of your render method you will get the values.

Regards
Kartik

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 5, 2014, at 11:13 AM, saritha reddy from liferay.com <forums@liferay.com> wrote:
>
> I have tried both ways but still it is giving null value.
>
> One more thing is this is not view.jsp.
> If i try your mentioned ways from view.jsp to get the value I am able to get the value.
> But if i want to get the value from diffarent jsp other than view.jsp then am getting null.
>
>
> To view the thread, follow the link below:
> https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/42335199
> --
> Liferay.com
thumbnail

Junior Member Publications: 44 Date d'inscription: 03/11/09 Publications récentes
can you post your render and action methods? it doesn't matter whats the name of the jap if you are displaying for any of your render method you will get the values.

Regards
Kartik

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 5, 2014, at 11:13 AM, saritha reddy from liferay.com <forums@liferay.com> wrote:
>
>
> If i try your mentioned ways from view.jsp to get the value I am able to get the value.
> But if i want to get the value from diffarent jsp other than view.jsp then am getting null.
>
>
> https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/42335199
> --
> Liferay.com
thumbnail

Regards
Kartik

Sent from my iPhone

>
>
>
>
> --
> Liferay.com
thumbnail

Regards
Kartik

Sent from my iPhone

>
>
>
>
> --
> Liferay.com
thumbnail

Regards
Kartik

Sent from my iPhone

>
>
>
>
> --
> Liferay.com