Forums de discussion

Adding custom portlet entry to Members Activity Portlet

Vikram Dubash, modifié il y a 14 années.

Adding custom portlet entry to Members Activity Portlet

New Member Publications: 7 Date d'inscription: 13/09/09 Publications récentes
hi all,

I have created the custom library portlet where we can add publisher details and book details.Now i want the details that was entered to come in members activity portlet.How can i implement that.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

regards,
vikram
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Adding custom portlet entry to Members Activity Portlet

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
Somewhere in your add publisher details and book details process, you need to add SocialActivityLocalServiceUtil.addActivity() to record the social activity.

Next you need to the social-activity-interpreter-class element to your liferay-portlet.xml so that the activities portlet knows how to display the activity. See liferay-portlet-app_5_2_0.dtd for more info.
Vikram Dubash, modifié il y a 14 années.

New Member Publications: 7 Date d'inscription: 13/09/09 Publications récentes
Thanks a lot. I will try this one out.

regards,
vikram
thumbnail
Mahendra Mahakle, modifié il y a 12 années.

Junior Member Publications: 80 Date d'inscription: 14/03/11 Publications récentes
Hi friends,
I have added on custom activity by using following code
SocialActivity socialActivity=SocialActivityLocalServiceUtil.addActivity(userId, groupId, createDate, Idea.class.getName(), classPK, type, IdeaService.getIdeaById(ideaId).getIdeaDescription(), 0);

by using above code activity is added in socialactivity database.

but I don't get this activity in activities portlet

so plz tell me in details,What I need to do so that I will get added activities in activities portlet.

and also tell me about how to use following method and where it configure and so on..
protected SocialActivityFeedEntry doInterpreter(socialActivity,themedispaly)
{
}

Is this above method useful for retrieving custom activities in activities portlet.