Forums de discussion

Users visiting each others private pages

Dennis Nes, modifié il y a 14 années.

Users visiting each others private pages

Junior Member Publications: 55 Date d'inscription: 23/09/09 Publications récentes
Hi,

I want to set up a social community only on private user pages, without any information leaking to the public. The problem ist however that by default a user can't visit someone elses private pages. How can I change those permissions?

Thank you!
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Users visiting each others private pages

Liferay Legend Publications: 2034 Date d'inscription: 05/03/09 Publications récentes
Umm.... private pages are just that. You can create a community or user group witn private pages.
thumbnail
Rameez Mohammed, modifié il y a 14 années.

New Member Publications: 20 Date d'inscription: 30/09/09 Publications récentes
Hi Dennis,

As Lisa suggested you, to avoid guest entering into others private pages create a Community or User groups. So that the user belong to the particular Community or User group can only see his public page and private page can be accessed only when he become his friend.This is the liferay default social permission.

Thanks,
Rameez
CIGNEX Technolgies
Dennis Nes, modifié il y a 14 années.

Junior Member Publications: 55 Date d'inscription: 23/09/09 Publications récentes
Thanks to both of you. Meanwhile I put everything in a public site and then I changed permissions for each portlet accordingly.