Forums de discussion

Fitwindow option in fckeditor

Ramu D, modifié il y a 14 années.

Fitwindow option in fckeditor

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 05/10/09 Publications récentes
Hi,

I have updated fckeditor version of liferay to v2.6.5. In this, there is an option available called 'FitWindow' where the editor will get maximized and minimized. When I upgraded editor version to the latest 2.6.5, this option is not working. I tried to add the 'FitWindow' option in fckconfig.jsp as below: (in between Smiley and Special Char).

FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["liferay"] = [
['Style','FontSize','-','TextColor','BGColor'],
['Bold','Italic','Underline','StrikeThrough'],
['Subscript','Superscript'],
'/',
['Undo','Redo','-','Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteWord','-','SelectAll','RemoveFormat'],
['Find','Replace','SpellCheck'],
['OrderedList','UnorderedList','-','Outdent','Indent'],
['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyFull'],
'/',
['Source'],
['Link','Unlink','Anchor'],
['Image','Flash','Table','-','Smiley','FitWindow','SpecialChar']
] ;

After adding the 'FitWindow' icon into the toolbarset, it is visible in the Editor but it is not working as it supposed to work. Please help me on how to provide functionality to make this working.

Thanks in advance for providing the solution.

Regards,
Ramu. D
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Fitwindow option in fckeditor

Liferay Legend Publications: 2034 Date d'inscription: 05/03/09 Publications récentes
http://docs.cksource.com/

You can go there and download the FCKEditor developer guide.
Ramu D, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Fitwindow option in fckeditor

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 05/10/09 Publications récentes
Thanks for the info Lisa. Here is one solution where the FCKEditor window size can be maximized and minimized: I downloaded one plugin from:

FitWindow plugin for FCKEditor

which makes editor window to get maximized and minimized. But it is not properly aligned in the portal window. Can anyone help me on how to set the maximized window fit in portal space.

Hope to some extent this will help someone who are looking for Fit Window option in FCKEditor.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramu. D