Forums de discussion

LDAP Password

thumbnail
Dunel Nuñez García, modifié il y a 14 années.

LDAP Password

New Member Publications: 21 Date d'inscription: 07/07/09 Publications récentes
My problem is that can´t import users from LDAP but with the configuration of the server users can logon in the portal. The real problem is that users change the password in the LDAP and later can't logon at the portal with teh new password. Please any body can help me. Sorry for my english I am Cuban.
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: LDAP Password

Liferay Legend Publications: 2034 Date d'inscription: 05/03/09 Publications récentes
Your synchronization isn't working. Did you import from LDAP or are you requireing LDAP auth?
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modifié il y a 14 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2047 Date d'inscription: 07/10/08 Publications récentes
Check the LDAP required so users have to authenticate against LDAP and therefore synced on login.
thumbnail

Thank you for your advices but when chek the LDAP required, local in my machine work with my user of the domain and the new password but in the server where is hosted the aplication dosen't work.
thumbnail

Thank you Amos for your advice. I resolved the problem but in server how my user have the administrator role can't see the change today I realized. Have any idea because now the administrators have to edit his password and I want that they can change his pass in the domain the portal can recognize. Sorry for my english.
thumbnail

Thank you Amos for your advice. I resolved the problem but in server how my user have the administrator role can't see the change today I realized. Have any idea because now the administrators have to edit his password and I want that they can change his pass in the domain the portal can recognize. Sorry for my english.
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modifié il y a 14 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2047 Date d'inscription: 07/10/08 Publications récentes
Yes, there is a bug with administrator passwords not syncing with LDAP. See this ticket:

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-3635

It should be fixed in the next version of Liferay (5.3). Or you can click fisheye to see what changes were made and patch it yourself.
thumbnail

Thank you for your time but now wait for version 5.3. Dunel
thumbnail

Yes, my syncronization dosen't work I want to require tha LDAP auth.