Forums de discussion

Pages permission

Robby Robby, modifié il y a 14 années.

Pages permission

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 13/07/09 Publications récentes
Hi all,
i use Liferay 5.2.3.
This is my scenario:
I have two Groups: GroupA and GroupB able to access to the same Community.
In this community i have a page visible by a GroupA and other pages visible to GroupB.
Eg: GroupA --> PageA GroupB --> PageB
I have associated the two Groups to Community, now my problem is to set the permission over the pages of Community (PageA and PageB ).
If i go in "Manage pages" --> PageA --> Permission --> i have a list of only Roles, I don't have the group list...
It's possible only work with Roles in manages Pages?
In previus version of Liferay i have used only group for this scenario.

Normally is very simple and fast work with group (Eg: imported via LDAP or other source).

Any suggestion are welcome

Best regards

Roberto.
thumbnail
Aarti Jain, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Pages permission

Regular Member Publications: 116 Date d'inscription: 02/09/08 Publications récentes
Hi,

Permission Algorithm 5 is a Role Based permission algorithm which means all permissions must be assigned through roles.

Latest versions of liferay use this by default.

So in this case you need to first assign your "admin users" to a user Role. After that,

1) Dock > Manage Pages
2) Permissions button
3) Remove View from everyone and add the View permission for your "admin users" Role.

Users Groups can be used to assign permissions if you're using Permission Algorithm 1-4.
You can try changing the algorithm in portal-ext.properties:

permissions.user.check.algorithm=2

Regards,
Aarti Jain
Impetus Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Noida

Ok, thanks!
What are the role permission benefit?

Working with role:
- Group access to a community
- Configure the permission of page community using role of Group.

Working with group:
- Group access to community
- Group are configured for view page

This is correct??

Roberto
thumbnail
Auditya manikanta Vadrevu, modifié il y a 14 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 621 Date d'inscription: 06/05/08 Publications récentes
hi robby,

Create roles for your two usergroups (UG - A & UG - emoticon . Now for assigning view permission of Page-A to usergroup-A , goto Manage Pages-->permissions--> there you assign view permission only to UG-A role. Before that you must assign user group -A to UG-A role from roles tab in Enterprise Admin portlet. Goto actions of that role and click assign members, there you will see all tabs for adding community , usergroups etc.., There you can assign your usergroup to the role.

RBAC-5 :

In earlier version (before 5.1.1) you can able to assign permissions to each resource to user,community,usergroup community member .

Now through this new algorithm you can assign permissions to each resource to user,community,usergroup community member through roles.

With Regards,
V.Auditya.

Pièces jointes:

Ok, this is clear.

I've try to configure page using Group (according with version before 5.2).
I've set in portal-ext.properties:
permissions.user.check.algorithm=2
I've added to a community the GroupA and GroupB , configured a pageA visible only for GroupA:
- in tab Group i've selected only GroupA
- i've delete in tab Community all permission (because the page are visible only for GroupA)
Now i log on with user of GroupB, and the pageA are visible.

What i missing??

Roberto