Forums de discussion

Can't login to fix a translation

Jorge Arce, modifié il y a 10 années.

Can't login to fix a translation

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 07/02/14 Publications récentes
I have registered a user on liferay.com, I can login there, but I cannot use that email+password to login Pootle. I tried with FF, IE and Chrome.

So, if someone wants to fix the sentence, it's here:
http://translate.liferay.com/pootle/es/portal/Language_es.properties/translate/?unit=515341

It says "Por favor, elija por favor una pregunta de seguridad."
It should say "Por favor, elija una pregunta de seguridad."
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Can't login to fix a translation

Regular Member Publications: 143 Date d'inscription: 14/12/10 Publications récentes
Hi Jorge,

nice catch! Thanks for letting us know. I've fixed that one.

In order to log-in in translate.liferay.com, you have to provide your screen name (not your email) in the login form. The screenname is the last part of the URL when you access to "My Profile" from the top-right menu at liferay.com

However, by default, new pootle users are granted contributor role, which allows them to suggest translations. Language leaders will review suggestions and approve, reject or ignore them. This means that, once you start session in Pootle, you'll see the "Suggest" button but not the "Submit" one.

Thanks,
Jorge Arce, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 07/02/14 Publications récentes
Thanks Daniel.

Screen name also didn't work, and "Reset password" (with my email) says:
"That e-mail address doesn't have an associated user account. Are you sure you've registered?"

But this is getting too off-topic here...
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz, modifié il y a 10 années.

Regular Member Publications: 143 Date d'inscription: 14/12/10 Publications récentes
Yeah!

please write me to daniel.sanz AT liferay.com

Thx