Forums de discussion

Changing Layout/Page Default Language

thumbnail
Vincent Olivier, modifié il y a 14 années.

Changing Layout/Page Default Language

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 28/05/09 Publications récentes
Hi Guys!!

I'm desperately trying to change the default language/locale for a page/layout.

Right now, on LIferay 5.2.2 + Tomcat 6 + MySQL 5 + Mac OS X 10.5, here's what I have in portal-ext.properties :

user.country=FR
user.language=fr
locales=fr_FR,zh_CN,en_US

The current session I'm navigating with is set to French, the default language of the user is French, the default language of the portal (from the control panel) is French.

I want fr_FR to be the "default language" in the "Page management" interface (see screenshot), instead of having it in the second column. But even if I create new pages under those settings, "English (United States)" remains as the "Default language" everywhere and if I select the names of the pages in the layout table in the database, all the default-locale attributes are set to "en_US". How can I change this?

Thanks!

Vincent
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Changing Layout/Page Default Language

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
user.country=FR
user.language=fr

is in the wrong file. They should go into system-ext.properties
thumbnail
Vincent Olivier, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Changing Layout/Page Default Language

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 28/05/09 Publications récentes
Hey, thanks a bunch, man. And further thanks for not making me feel stupid for asking. ;)