Forums de discussion

Springwebflow and primefaces on liferay portlet issue

Dmytro Parkhomenko, modifié il y a 10 années.

Springwebflow and primefaces on liferay portlet issue

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 28/10/13 Publications récentes
Hi I need to interate springwebflow with primefaces in the portlet environment. But I am facing many issues in implementation. Can someone pls provide a sample portlet with springwebflow and primefaces or tell about how to do it?
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Springwebflow and primefaces on liferay portlet issue

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
The Liferay Faces project is very close to having JSF 2.2 support which has the new Faces Flows feature. Would you consider targeting JSF 2.2 + Faces Flows + PrimeFaces 4.0?
Dmytro Parkhomenko, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 28/10/13 Publications récentes
I think it will be great )
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
OK I would recommend that you develop as much of your application as a PrimeFaces 4.0 webapp (outside of Liferay) using JSF 2.2 and Faces Flows, then add add the necessary files/dependencies to make it a portlet when we release our milestone. The JSF 2.2 compatible milestone of Liferay Faces should be very stable since it is built upon our latest release for JSF 2.1. The reason why it will not be "GA" status is because we plan on introducing new Facelet versions of Alloy 2.0 JavaScript components over the course of several milestones.