Forums de discussion

How to read liferay Issues

thumbnail
Achmed Tyrannus Albab, modifié il y a 10 années.

How to read liferay Issues

Regular Member Publications: 158 Date d'inscription: 05/03/10 Publications récentes
Hi ,

Almost most of the problems i get are in the forums already and there are always a link to the issues reported.
I am wondering once i am at the issue page, and it says its resolved or what..how do i then apply to my setup.

I need to know where or what do i do. Explicitly. Noob here.

Thanks.
thumbnail

RE: How to read liferay Issues

Regular Member Publications: 158 Date d'inscription: 05/03/10 Publications récentes
32 views and no one can help?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
It's an impossible chore. if there is no patch file attached, you need to find the patch by sifting through the commits on the tree looking for it, extract it, try to apply to your local source tree, do a build and deploy to your app container.

Instead I'd recommend you just use a later version. LCEpatchers.org has the latest patched version of 6.1, but for anything else you're really kinda hosed.

P.S. 32 views is nothing. You'll get that just from some of the ghosts that hover here on the forum, but you can never expect a response based upon view count.
thumbnail

David H Nebinger:
It's an impossible chore. if there is no patch file attached, you need to find the patch by sifting through the commits on the tree looking for it, extract it, try to apply to your local source tree, do a build and deploy to your app container.

Instead I'd recommend you just use a later version. LCEpatchers.org has the latest patched version of 6.1, but for anything else you're really kinda hosed.

P.S. 32 views is nothing. You'll get that just from some of the ghosts that hover here on the forum, but you can never expect a response based upon view count.

Got your attention.
Thank you will surely have a look in it. emoticon

Regards,
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Achmed Tyrannus Albab:
Got your attention.

As do many posters on the forum, but in my timezone and not yours. Viewed count is meaningless when it is so incredibly small.

The forum is not a chat group, and you'll never get an immediate response. Best you can do is post your new thread and wait. Sometimes you'll get a response same day, sometimes it could be a week later, just depends on whether someone who reads the thread has an idea how to help...