Forums de discussion

Unable to login after default site is disabled.

Cristian Petrula, modifié il y a 10 années.

Unable to login after default site is disabled.

Junior Member Publications: 29 Date d'inscription: 26/08/13 Publications récentes
Hi,

- I have created a new portal instance with virtual host instance1.com
- map instance1.com to 127.0.0.1 ip
- create in instance1 two site templates: template-public and tamplate-private
- template-public has at public pages one page called login with the Sign in liferay plugin
- template-private has at private pages some pages.
- created a new site based on the templates, friendly url: site
- configured portal setting
a) Home url: /group/site/dashboard
b) default landing page: /group/site/dashboard
c) default logout page: /web/site/login
-deactivate instance1.com site
- logout

After those steps I am unable to get the login page:
This site is inactive. Please contact the administrator.
and the url is
http://instance1.com:8080/en/home?p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&saveLastPath=0&_58_struts_action=%2Flogin%2Flogin&p_p_id=58&p_p_lifecycle=0&_58_redirect=%2Fen%2Fgroup%2Fsite%2Fdashboard

If I choose to not deactivate instance1.com site I see liferay login page (not my custom defined) and after that I am going to my login page where I am already loged in.

If i work only with default site (private page, public login page) I am directly redirected to my login page, The main issue is that I am unable to apply the template-public to default site. And templates are key feature for my app.

I believe that I am pushing the limits of Liferay here but I hope it will payoff in the end.
thumbnail
Zsigmond Rab, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Unable to login after default site is disabled.

Liferay Master Publications: 728 Date d'inscription: 05/01/10 Publications récentes
Hi Cristian,

it's not possible to access an inactive instance. What you can do is to login to the default instance with an Administrator an activate the deactivated instance.

Regards,
Zsigmond
Cristian Petrula, modifié il y a 10 années.

Junior Member Publications: 29 Date d'inscription: 26/08/13 Publications récentes
Hi,
I am not deactivating the portal instance from the default instance. I want to deactivate the default site from a specific portal instance and replace it with my own.
thumbnail
Zsigmond Rab, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 728 Date d'inscription: 05/01/10 Publications récentes
Hi Cristian,

then, at first, you have to change the company.default.web.id property to an other instance's webId. After that, you can deactivate the originally default one.

Regards,
Zsigmond