Forums de discussion

Liferay Dependency Jar Conflicts

Muhammad Amir Hanif, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Dependency Jar Conflicts

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 16/05/13 Publications récentes
Hi,

I have liferay installed on Weblogic 10.3.5 and it is working fine, the problem is that when we place the dependency jar in domain/lib folder it conflict with icefaces application installed on that server therefore resulting in un wanted behaviour of icefaces applications.

I tried to remove the dependency jar from domain lib and placed it in the liferay-portal.ear and in the portlet war web-inf/lib folder now both will be installed but the portlet are not available on liferay.

Is there any command like auto.deploy.tomcat.lib.dir for weblogic or any way that i can place the dependency jar beside the domain lib. I have been stuck in this problem from quite long any help in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail
Kyle Joseph Stiemann, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Liferay Dependency Jar Conflicts

Liferay Master Publications: 760 Date d'inscription: 14/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi Muhammed,
For JSF portlets to behave correctly, you need to make sure that you have followed the instructions in these 2 wikis:
https://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Deploying+JSF+Portlets+on+Oracle+WebLogic
https://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Upgrading+Mojarra+in+Oracle+WebLogic+%28Portlets%29

Go through those steps, and see if that fixes the problem.
- Kyle

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 16/05/13 Publications récentes
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply, I have gone through the link you specified and I have done things in the same manner. My portlet application is running smoothly when I follow the step specified in those link but the problem is that when I place the dependency jar in domain/lib folder then my other icefaces application does not run.

If i remove those dependency Jar from domain/lib folder and place it in liferay.ear and myportlet.war web-inf/lib folder then the portlet application is deployed but not visible in liferay Add button.

Can I place this dependency Jar in any other folder than the domain/lib.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail

Liferay Master Publications: 760 Date d'inscription: 14/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi Muhammad,
Is there a reason that you are deploying Liferay as an .ear instead of a .war?

Also, what is the dependency .jar that you are trying to use?

- Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I am deploying it as ear because there were some lib conflict with weblogic so i created ear project and added weblogic.application.xml with the entry of lib to be used specified in ear.

By Dependency Jar i mean two files portal-service.jar and portlet.jar when we do not place it in domain/lib the deployed portlet are not available in liferay.

Regards,
Muhamamd Amir Hanif
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 3089 Date d'inscription: 28/10/08 Publications récentes
What is the lib conflict with weblogic libraries?

Perhaps that's the key here which have to be resolved first.

What libraries does the other icefaces webapp have?

Hi Juan,

Thanks for replying, the conflict with weblogic libraries was of "org.apache.xerces.*" so i created weblogic-application.xml and added the package there to be used. For your reference i am attaching the file.

The other icefaces libraries used are attached as png file.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif

Hi Juan,

Have you seen the my last post any idea what is wrong, I have also tried the thing mentioned in below post

https://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Errata+for+the+Liferay+Portal+Administrator%27s+Guide%2C%203rd+Edition#section-Errata+for+the+Liferay+Portal+Administrator's+Guide,+3rd+Edition-Page+52,+WebLogic

Page 52, WebLogic # Section but now it is not able to get the lib specified in APP_INF Folder.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail

Hi Muhammed,
Can you try following these steps for including a custom xml parser in weblogic?

Also, you will need to add <wls:package-name>org.apache.xerces.*</wls:package-name> to your <wls:prefer-application-packages> section of your portlet's weblogic.xml file as shown below:
<wls:container-descriptor>
		<wls:prefer-application-packages>
			<wls:package-name>org.apache.xerces.*</wls:package-name>
		</wls:prefer-application-packages>
	<wls:container-descriptor></wls:container-descriptor></wls:container-descriptor>

Please give that a try, and see if it fixes your problem.

- Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Let me put in this way, I am installing liferay from scratch and i have placed the portal-service and portlet Jar in mydomain/lib folder when i restart the server and access my non portlet icefaces application it gives me below mentioned error

WARNING: Unable to find WindowScope for view /general/logins/login.xhtml
Oct 7, 2013 7:58:56 PM org.icefaces.impl.event.WindowAndViewIDSetup$1 encode
SEVERE: Missing window ID attribute. Request map cleared prematurely.

And when i remove those JAR from mydomain/lib folder then the icefaces application runs accordingly. The weblogic entry for icefaces application is

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<wls:weblogic-web-app
xmlns:wls="http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/weblogic-web-app"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/weblogic-web-app http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/weblogic-web-app/1.4/weblogic-web-app.xsd"
>
<wls:container-descriptor>
<wls:prefer-application-packages>
<wls:package-name>org.apache.xerces.*</wls:package-name>
</wls:prefer-application-packages>
<wls:optimistic-serialization>true</wls:optimistic-serialization>

</wls:container-descriptor>
<wls:library-ref>
<wls:library-name>jsf2.0</wls:library-name>
</wls:library-ref>
<wls:context-root>/CCMWeb</wls:context-root>
</wls:weblogic-web-app>

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif

Hi,

As mentioned above now i have only placed two jars on domain/lib folder and have not installed liferay portal but still icefaces application is not working.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail
Vernon Singleton, modifié il y a 10 années.

Expert Publications: 315 Date d'inscription: 14/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi Muhammad,

I was trying to follow this thread, but I got lost.
At the top of this thread you said:
Muhammad Amir Hanif:
I have liferay installed on Weblogic 10.3.5 and it is working fine, the problem is ...

Now you have said ...
Muhammad Amir Hanif:
i have only placed two jars on domain/lib folder and have not installed liferay portal but still icefaces application is not working.

Please forgive me, but I am confused. Are you trying to get a portlet to work under Liferay on Weblogic? or not?
Is Liferay installed on your Weblogic instance? Or not?

- Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Let me brief you. Initially I have installed liferay on weblogic 10.3.5 and deployed my portlet application on it successfully. For this process I have followed the steps define in Liferay for Installing Liferay on weblogic.

What happened is that my other ice faces application deployed on that domain stopped working. So I tried to figured it out I removed liferay and my portlet application the error was still persisting then I removed the two jar mentioned from the domain lib folder and then icefaces application started to work accordingly.

So there is conflict of jars with icefaces.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 3089 Date d'inscription: 28/10/08 Publications récentes
Can you remove portlet-api.jar from your webapp and redeploy?

Just left the two liferay jars (portal-service.jar and portlet.jar) in domain/lib.

Hi Juan,

I have removed the portlet-api from my icefaces app and redeployed it but still same problem. I am attaching screen shot of new lib folder.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif

Below is more detail of the process which I have been following.

I have install liferay portal on weblogic10.3 with recommended settings like placing the dependency jar(Portal-service.jar, portal.jar) in server lib. Everything in portal is working fine and i can load the custom portlet in liferay.

But i having a problem with another web application (spring,jsf,icefaces) whenever i try to access this application nothing is working inside the application like no click on button and no error/exception on backend except these warning message:

Oct 8, 2013 3:04:01 PM org.icefaces.impl.event.BridgeSetup getBodyResources
WARNING: Unable to find WindowScope for view /general/logins/login.xhtml
Oct 8, 2013 3:04:02 PM org.icefaces.impl.event.WindowAndViewIDSetup$1 encode

However this application work perfectly if i remove the portal-service.jar from server\lib. Can anyone suggest me what is going on and how can i fix this to work on a server(weblogic) along with liferay portal. I also try to place these jar inside the liferay-portal.war and custom portlet but my custom portlet is not loading with this change.

Please help me on that

Thanks

Hi,

I tried to drill down the problem and found that PortalPortEventListener.class in portal-service.jar is causing problem with icefaces app. Its difficult to understand that why my non portlet application requires this file as it does not need this file.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif

Hi

Below is the error I got yesterday, may be this can help you guys to provide any solution.

1.0 2013-10-09 18:38:50,526 GMT+0500 TNA-06-9703 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR CCMLoggerDefaultImpl.error
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.event.IPCPhaseListener.processIncomingPublicRenderParameters(IPCPhaseListener.java:103)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.event.IPCPhaseListener.afterPhase(IPCPhaseListener.java:63)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.handleAfterPhase(Phase.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:107)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RestoreViewPhase.doPhase(RestoreViewPhase.java:116)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.lifecycle.LifecycleWrapper.execute(LifecycleWrapper.java:35)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:593)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:183)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:523)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:253)
at com.canaldigital.tsi.security.SessionTrackingFilter.doFilter(SessionTrackingFilter.java:91)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3715)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

Regards

Hi,

Need your suggestion in this regard, Is dedicating application server to run only Liferay Portal is a good practice ?

Regards
thumbnail
Vernon Singleton, modifié il y a 10 années.

Muhammad Amir Hanif:
Need your suggestion in this regard, Is dedicating application server to run only Liferay Portal is a good practice ?

You do not need to dedicate an entire app server to the Liferay Portal, but it would not hurt. You could also probably just use the same app server, but run your application in a different domain on that app server without having an entirely separate app server. It's up to you.

Hi,

After removing the dependency jars from domain lib and placing it in another folder and setting the class path of server according to the url mentioned below am getting the below mentioned error.

http://my-java-planet.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-force-loading-managed-server.html

Please look at the last part of the document

####<Oct 22, 2013 5:04:04 PM PKT> <Info> <HTTP> <TNA-06-9703> <soa_server1> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <5f40b84fc91b980c:52e2800c:141e004adaf:-8000-0000000000000159> <1382443444123> <BEA-101344> <liferay-portal: Attempting to precompile /wap/portal/layout.jsp, since the class file associated with it was not found in the webapp classpath.>
####<Oct 22, 2013 5:04:04 PM PKT> <Info> <HTTP> <TNA-06-9703> <soa_server1> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <5f40b84fc91b980c:52e2800c:141e004adaf:-8000-0000000000000159> <1382443444124> <BEA-101344> <liferay-portal: Attempting to precompile /wap/portal/layout/view/portlet.jsp, since the class file associated with it was not found in the webapp classpath.>
####<Oct 22, 2013 5:04:04 PM PKT> <Info> <HTTP> <TNA-06-9703> <soa_server1> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <5f40b84fc91b980c:52e2800c:141e004adaf:-8000-0000000000000159> <1382443444125> <BEA-101344> <liferay-portal: Attempting to precompile /html/portlet/asset_publisher/configuration_dynamic.jsp, since the class file associated with it was not found in the webapp classpath.>
####<Oct 22, 2013 5:04:04 PM PKT> <Info> <HTTP> <TNA-06-9703> <soa_server1> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <5f40b84fc91b980c:52e2800c:141e004adaf:-8000-0000000000000159> <1382443444126> <BEA-101344> <liferay-portal: Attempting to precompile /html/portlet/asset_publisher/configuration_manual.jsp, since the class file associated with it was not found in the webapp classpath.>
####<Oct 22, 2013 5:04:43 PM PKT> <Warning> <HTTP> <TNA-06-9703> <soa_server1> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <5f40b84fc91b980c:52e2800c:141e004adaf:-8000-0000000000000159> <1382443483764> <BEA-101342> <liferay-portal: Error(s) encountered while pre-compiling jsp jspURI
ckconfig.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.ContentTypes" %>

^-----------------------------------------^
ckconfig.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.HtmlUtil" %>

^-------------------------------------^
ckconfig.jsp:19:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.ParamUtil" %>

^--------------------------------------^
ckconfig.jsp:22:18: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String cssPath = ParamUtil.getString(request, "cssPath");

^------^
ckconfig.jsp:23:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String cssClasses = ParamUtil.getString(request, "cssClasses");

^------^
ckconfig.jsp:24:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String languageId = ParamUtil.getString(request, "languageId");

^------^
ckconfig.jsp:26:25: ContentTypes cannot be resolved
response.setContentType(ContentTypes.TEXT_JAVASCRIPT);

^---------^
ckconfig.jsp:57:46: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.bodyClass = 'html-editor <%= HtmlUtil.escapeJS(cssClasses) %>';

^-----^
ckconfig.jsp:59:36: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.contentsCss = '<%= HtmlUtil.escapeJS(cssPath) %>/main.css';

^-----^
ckconfig.jsp:65:33: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.language = '<%= HtmlUtil.escapeJS(languageId) %>';

^-----^
forward_jsp.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<%@ include file="/html/common/forward_common.jsp" %>
^-------------------------------^
404.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.log.Log" %>
404.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.log.LogFactoryUtil" %>
^------------------------------------------^
404.jsp:19:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.JavaConstants" %>
^------------------------------------------^
404.jsp:20:18: The import com.liferay.portal.model.LayoutSet cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.model.LayoutSet" %>
^--------------------------------^
404.jsp:21:18: The import com.liferay.portal.util.PortalUtil cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.util.PortalUtil" %>
^--------------------------------^
404.jsp:34:1: LayoutSet cannot be resolved to a type
LayoutSet layoutSet = (LayoutSet)request.getAttribute(WebKeys.VIRTUAL_HOST_LAYOUT_SET);
^------^
404.jsp:34:24: LayoutSet cannot be resolved to a type
LayoutSet layoutSet = (LayoutSet)request.getAttribute(WebKeys.VIRTUAL_HOST_LAYOUT_SET);
^------^
404.jsp:37:13: PortalUtil cannot be resolved
redirect = PortalUtil.getPathMain();
^-------^
404.jsp:40:13: PortalUtil cannot be resolved
redirect = PortalUtil.getHomeURL(request);
^-------^
404.jsp:44:13: PortalUtil cannot be resolved
redirect = PortalUtil.getURLWithSessionId(redirect, session.getId());
^-------^
404.jsp:49:5: Log cannot be resolved to a type
if (_log.isWarnEnabled()) {
^-^
404.jsp:50:36: JavaConstants cannot be resolved
Object msg = request.getAttribute(JavaConstants.JAVAX_SERVLET_ERROR_MESSAGE);
^----------^
404.jsp:51:48: JavaConstants cannot be resolved
Throwable t = (Throwable)request.getAttribute(JavaConstants.JAVAX_SERVLET_ERROR_EXCEPTION);
^----------^
404.jsp:53:2: Log cannot be resolved to a type
_log.warn(msg, t);
^-^
404.jsp:81:16: Log cannot be resolved to a type
private static Log _log = LogFactoryUtil.getLog("portal-web.docroot.errors.404_jsp");
^^
404.jsp:81:27: LogFactoryUtil cannot be resolved
private static Log _log = LogFactoryUtil.getLog("portal-web.docroot.errors.404_jsp");
^-----------^
referer_common.jsp:19:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<%@ include file="/html/common/init.jsp" %>
^---------------------^
ckconfig.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig.jsp:19:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig.jsp:22:18: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig.jsp:23:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig.jsp:24:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig.jsp:26:25: ContentTypes cannot be resolved

^---------^
ckconfig.jsp:57:46: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig.jsp:59:36: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig.jsp:65:33: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
fckconfig.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
fckconfig.jsp:19:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.HttpUtil" %>
fckconfig.jsp:20:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.LocaleUtil" %>
^---------------------------------------^
fckconfig.jsp:21:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
fckconfig.jsp:22:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PropsKeys" %>
fckconfig.jsp:28:13: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
long plid = ParamUtil.getLong(request, "p_l_id");
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:29:20: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String portletId = ParamUtil.getString(request, "p_p_id");
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:30:19: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String mainPath = ParamUtil.getString(request, "p_main_path");
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:31:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String doAsUserId = ParamUtil.getString(request, "doAsUserId");
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:32:22: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String doAsGroupId = ParamUtil.getString(request, "doAsGroupId");
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:33:18: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:34:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:36:23: HttpUtil cannot be resolved
String connectorURL = HttpUtil.encodeURL(mainPath + "/portal/fckeditor?p_l_id=" + plid + "&p_p_id=" + HttpUtil.encodeURL(portletId) + "&doAsUserId=" + HttpUtil.encodeURL(doAsUserId) + "&doAsGroupId=" + HttpUtil.encodeURL(doAsGroupId));
^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:36:103: HttpUtil cannot be resolved
String connectorURL = HttpUtil.encodeURL(mainPath + "/portal/fckeditor?p_l_id=" + plid + "&p_p_id=" + HttpUtil.encodeURL(portletId) + "&doAsUserId=" + HttpUtil.encodeURL(doAsUserId) + "&doAsGroupId=" + HttpUtil.encodeURL(doAsGroupId));
^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:36:152: HttpUtil cannot be resolved
^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:36:203: HttpUtil cannot be resolved
^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:38:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
^------^
fckconfig.jsp:40:17: LocaleUtil cannot be resolved
Locale locale = LocaleUtil.fromLanguageId(languageId);
^-------^
fckconfig.jsp:44:25: ContentTypes cannot be resolved
^---------^
fckconfig.jsp:49:34: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
FCKConfig.DefaultLanguage = '<%= HtmlUtil.escape(languageId) %>' ;
^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:109:32: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
FCKConfig.EditorAreaCSS = '<%= HtmlUtil.escape(cssPath) %>/main.css' ;
^-----^
fckconfig.jsp:127:63: PropsKeys cannot be resolved
private static final String _TOKEN_PAGE_BREAK = PropsUtil.get(PropsKeys.JOURNAL_ARTICLE_TOKEN_PAGE_BREAK);
^------^
init.jsp:249:2: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<liferay-theme:defineObjects />
^-------------------------^
referer_jsp.jsp:19:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<%@ include file="/html/common/referer_common.jsp" %>
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.parsers.bbcode.BBCodeTranslatorUtil" %>

^-----------------------------------------------------------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:19:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:20:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.StringUtil" %>

ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:23:18: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:24:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:25:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String imagesPath = ParamUtil.getString(request, "imagesPath");

^------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:26:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:27:24: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String emoticonsPath = ParamUtil.getString(request, "emoticonsPath");

^------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:28:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
boolean resizable = ParamUtil.getBoolean(request, "resizable");

^------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:64:46: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:66:36: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:86:35: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.imagesPath = '<%= HtmlUtil.escapeJS(imagesPath) %>/message_boards/';

^-----^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:88:33: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:90:37: BBCodeTranslatorUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.newThreadURL = '<%= BBCodeTranslatorUtil.NEW_THREAD_URL %>';

^-----------------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:94:45: StringUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_descriptions = ['<%= StringUtil.merge(BBCodeTranslatorUtil.getEmoticonDescriptions(), "','") %>'];

^-------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:94:62: BBCodeTranslatorUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_descriptions = ['<%= StringUtil.merge(BBCodeTranslatorUtil.getEmoticonDescriptions(), "','") %>'];

^-----------------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:96:39: StringUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_images = ['<%= StringUtil.merge(BBCodeTranslatorUtil.getEmoticonFiles(), "','") %>'];

^-------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:96:56: BBCodeTranslatorUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_images = ['<%= StringUtil.merge(BBCodeTranslatorUtil.getEmoticonFiles(), "','") %>'];

^-----------------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:98:36: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_path = '<%= HtmlUtil.escapeJS(emoticonsPath) %>' + '/';

^-----^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:100:40: StringUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_symbols = ['<%= StringUtil.merge(BBCodeTranslatorUtil.getEmoticonSymbols(), "','") %>'];
^-------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:100:57: BBCodeTranslatorUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.smiley_symbols = ['<%= StringUtil.merge(BBCodeTranslatorUtil.getEmoticonSymbols(), "','") %>'];
^-----------------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig_creole.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig_creole.jsp:21:18: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:22:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:23:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved

^------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:24:32: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
long wikiPageResourcePrimKey = ParamUtil.getLong(request, "wikiPageResourcePrimKey");

^------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:25:30: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
String attachmentURLPrefix = ParamUtil.getString(request, "attachmentURLPrefix");

^------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:26:21: ParamUtil cannot be resolved
boolean resizable = ParamUtil.getBoolean(request, "resizable");

^------^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:35:44: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved
CKEDITOR.config.attachmentURLPrefix = '<%= HtmlUtil.escapeJS(attachmentURLPrefix) %>';

^-----^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:37:46: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig_creole.jsp:49:33: HtmlUtil cannot be resolved

^-----^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:17:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.parsers.bbcode.BBCodeTranslatorUtil" %>

^-----------------------------------------------------------^
ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:18:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:19:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved

ckconfig_bbcode.jsp:20:18: The import com.liferay.portal.kernel cannot be resolved
<%@ page import="com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.StringUtil" %>

>
####<Oct 22, 2013 5:05:16 PM PKT> <Warning> <HTTP> <TNA-06-9703> <soa_server1> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <5f40b84fc91b980c:52e2800c:141e004adaf:-8000-0000000000000159> <1382443516418> <BEA-101342> <liferay-portal: Error(s) encountered while pre-compiling jsp jspURI
portlet_access_denied.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<%@ include file="/html/portal/init.jsp" %>
^---------------------^
portlet_not_ready.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
portlet_not_ready.jsp:19:2: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.portlet.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<portlet:defineObjects />
^-------------------^
init.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
touch_protected.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
portlet_not_ajaxable.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.

^---------------------^
portlet_not_ajaxable.jsp:19:2: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.portlet.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<portlet:defineObjects />

^-------------------^
extend_session.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
portlet_inactive.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
layout.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
control_panel.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<%@ include file="/html/portal/layout/edit/init.jsp" %>
^---------------------------------^
login_disabled.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.

^---------------------^
init.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
<%@ include file="/html/portlet/init.jsp" %>
^----------------------^
init.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\portlet\init.jsp" at line 19: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.portlet.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^----------------------^
^---------------------^
test.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.
^---------------------^
undeployed_portlet.jsp:17:18: Error in "C:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR4\user_projects\domains\test_domain\servers\soa_server1\tmp\_WL_user\liferay-portal\loefdu\war\html\common\init.jsp" at line 249: The TagExtraInfo class : "com.liferay.taglib.theme.DefineObjectsTei" specified by this tag could not be instantiated.

^----------------------^

BR,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail
Vernon Singleton, modifié il y a 9 années.

Hi Muhammad,

You may be interested in this ticket over here:
http://jira.icesoft.org/browse/ICE-10432

This is related to the issue you described above where your non-portlet application was not able to get a custom scope.
This is a bug in the icefaces core jar where it tries to determine if it is a portlet or not by checking for the existence of a Liferay class. If the icefaces core jar is being used by a normal webapp, and that webapp is running along side the Liferay Portal, the WindowScopeManager will not be able to provide the custom scope for the window. The magic class that the icefaces core jar is looking for is in Liferay's portal-service.jar. That explains why removing the portal-service.jar allows the icefaces core jar to determine that it is "not a portlet".

If you happen to be using icefaces-3.3, I could provide you with an unofficial patch of the icefaces3.jar that will allow your non-portlet webapps to run along-side the Liferay Portal. Otherwise, you can watch the icefaces jira issue (noted above) for a fix, in case you need to have an icefaces webapp running along side the Liferay Portal.

Hope that helps,
Vernon
thumbnail
Ching Ice-creaming, modifié il y a 10 années.

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 02/03/13 Publications récentes
Muhammad Amir Hanif,

Before I give you my answer about Oracle Weblogic, would you mind I ask you a silly question ? The question is "Are you an EE customer of Liferay ?". The problem solving skills of their EE support are good.

Ching

Hi Ching,

Sorry was on leave, we are not EE customer and are using CE version of Liferay

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail
Ching Ice-creaming, modifié il y a 10 années.

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 02/03/13 Publications récentes
Muhammad Amir Hanif:

Below is the error I got yesterday, may be this can help you guys to provide any solution.

1.0 2013-10-09 18:38:50,526 GMT+0500 TNA-06-9703 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR CCMLoggerDefaultImpl.error
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.canaldigital.tsi.security.SessionTrackingFilter.doFilter(SessionTrackingFilter.java:91)

Muhammad Amir Hanif,

I saw java.lang.NullPointer exception and your custom filter at your log. Please turn off your filter and then see if Liferay working at your weblogic server.

Sorry I cannot help you anymore, I leave this forum because some Liferay fans dislike inconvenient truth.
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/30508377

Bye bye.
Ching
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
Hi Muhammad,

Are your spring+icefaces portlets deploying correctly on WebLogic now?

Kind Regards,

Neil

Hi Niel,

We followed the recommended way and had separate cluster for Portal Application. It solved the issue because this cluster will only have portal application deployed to it and so we placed the jars on domain/lib folder and it is working

Regards,
Muhammad Amir Hanif
thumbnail

Hi Muhammad,

thanks for let us know.