Forums de discussion

How to specify default community upon logging in

thumbnail
Marco Jose Tabago, modifié il y a 16 années.

How to specify default community upon logging in

New Member Publications: 20 Date d'inscription: 05/07/06 Publications récentes
Hello all,

I was wondering how I can specify the default community that shows up when a user belonging to more than one community logs in. I am using version 4.2.2 and the default behavior of the portal is to direct the user to the first community with the highest alphabetical order (i.e. if you have Communities Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, it would direct you to Alpha community by default upon logging in). I would like to change the order of precedence not based on the community's alphabetical order.

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, modifié il y a 16 années.

RE: How to specify default community upon logging in

Liferay Master Publications: 878 Date d'inscription: 08/10/07 Publications récentes
There is no good way to do that. You can specify the default path after login, look here:

http://wiki.liferay.com/index.php/Customizing_the_default_page_after_login
thumbnail
Ziggy ., modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: How to specify default community upon logging in

Expert Publications: 293 Date d'inscription: 08/06/08 Publications récentes
Marco Jose Tabago:
Hello all,

I was wondering how I can specify the default community that shows up when a user belonging to more than one community logs in. I am using version 4.2.2 and the default behavior of the portal is to direct the user to the first community with the highest alphabetical order (i.e. if you have Communities Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, it would direct you to Alpha community by default upon logging in). I would like to change the order of precedence not based on the community's alphabetical order.

Thanks in advance.

Is this actually what happens? I thought the default landing page is the guest community.