Forums de discussion

Liferay Shopping Plug-in

Tony Lim, modifié il y a 14 années.

Liferay Shopping Plug-in

Junior Member Publications: 90 Date d'inscription: 15/04/09 Publications récentes
Hello,

I'm looking to get the source code / war package for the Liferay shopping cart so I can do some customization to it. Anyone have that?

thanks

Tony
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Liferay Shopping Plug-in

Liferay Legend Publications: 1668 Date d'inscription: 15/07/08 Publications récentes
Hi Tony,

you can find it in the liferay source. (portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/shopping)

You can download the sources from the downloads section or using svn.

Cheers!
Tony Lim, modifié il y a 14 années.

Junior Member Publications: 90 Date d'inscription: 15/04/09 Publications récentes
Does anyone have a zip or war file of the Shopping Portlet functioning as it's own entity?

thanks
Mark Molina, modifié il y a 12 années.

New Member Publications: 11 Date d'inscription: 14/10/11 Publications récentes
Hi Tony, i can see that this thread was stoped, do you find or create plugin you looking for? Because I am working on the liferay Shopping cart portlet but inside the 6.0.5 source code, and what I need is like you (at least at time of the post) the project for the Shopping Cart like a plugin, to adapt to my workflow engine. Even I download the acs-shopping-cart-portlet, but i have some problems of compability of libraries because is made with 6.1 sdk and i am working with 6.0.5.
How do you solve this, any helps or idea will be greats, Many thanks,
Mark
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 12 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
You can still get to most of the 6.0.5 stuff directly from sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal/files/.

If it's not there you'll probably have to dig into the SVN repository to find it, but the 6.0.5 stuff is still out there. Do a search of the forum for SVN and you should find the url and credential information.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
If you're looking for the source to the Shopping portlet included with Liferay, it's in Liferay's source code.