Forums de discussion

RE: Marketplace for CE 6.1.2

Koen De Jaeger, modifié il y a 10 années.

Marketplace for CE 6.1.2

New Member Publications: 13 Date d'inscription: 14/09/10 Publications récentes
Hello,

The current war file give an error : "... does not support this version of Liferay".
Is the MP going to be updated?
What's the plan?
thumbnail
James Falkner, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Koen De Jaeger:
Hello,

The current war file give an error : "... does not support this version of Liferay".
Is the MP going to be updated?
What's the plan?

Will get this updated ASAP. We've been going through and updating all the plugins for 6.1.2 GA3. Thanks for the report!

IIt's available for download now but it's missing a dependency that's not available for download.

Do we have to compile portlet 'portal-compat-hook' ourselves?
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Koen De Jaeger:
IIt's available for download now but it's missing a dependency that's not available for download.

portal-compat-hook is included in the Liferay bundles you can download, so you should already have it, if using bundles. If not, then yeah you'll have to compile it yourself emoticon I'll see if we can get it to be part of the plugin itself. I think it may need to be on the Marketplace itself (the hook). It's a new thing in GA3 so I'll get some more information and get back to you.
thumbnail

James Falkner:
Koen De Jaeger:

portal-compat-hook is included in the Liferay bundles you can download, so you should already have it, if using bundles. If not, then yeah you'll have to compile it yourself emoticon I'll see if we can get it to be part of the plugin itself. I think it may need to be on the Marketplace itself (the hook). It's a new thing in GA3 so I'll get some more information and get back to you.

BTW, I put a temporary copy of the compiled portal-compat-hook here. It's on our FTP server which is periodically wiped out, we are looking for a permanent home now, but this may help you in the short term!

Tnx. That worked.

I upgraded from 6.1.1so good to have a war file for this.
Leonardo Costanitni, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 27/10/10 Publications récentes
James Falkner:
James Falkner:
Koen De Jaeger:

BTW, I put a temporary copy of the compiled portal-compat-hook here. It's on our FTP server which is periodically wiped out, we are looking for a permanent home now, but this may help you in the short term!

Hi James,
I'm in the very same situation as Koen...
I downloaded the marketplace war from liferay'site, but it cast a dependency error (i.e portal-compat-hook...)
thus two question:
is it possible to let this available for download somewhere (please ... emoticon )?

why this happens?
I mean: the marketplace war is for download, but it fails on a dependency that is not for download...
Could it be possible to "trivially" substitute the marketplace war in the marketplace download link with a zip file with all the needed wars inside (marketplace, portal-compat-hook,...)?
IMHO this could be fast and effective...

Best Regards,
Leonardo