Forums de discussion

unable to create a resource for resourceName

thumbnail
Muhammed Shafeek V, modifié il y a 10 années.

unable to create a resource for resourceName

Regular Member Publications: 140 Date d'inscription: 22/07/13 Publications récentes
Hi,
I am using liferay faces In my portlet. I have a requirement that the end users can able to comment on a content(images) which appear in portlet. For doing that I am chooses
Jsf composite component. while working on that i got an error, which says that resource not fount :
"04:53:14,262 ERROR [MissingResourceImpl:78] Resource handler=[com.liferay.faces.bridge.application.ResourceHandlerOuterImpl@1d0545c] was unable to create a resource for resourceName=[commentbox/editor-smileys/1.gif] libraryName=[whitebyte/5.gif?ln=undefined] contentType=[null]"
IDE= eclipse indigo
jsf component = Primefaces

help me,
thumbnail
Vernon Singleton, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: unable to create a resource for resourceName

Expert Publications: 315 Date d'inscription: 14/01/13 Publications récentes
Muhammed Shafeek V:
i got an error, which says that resource not fount :
"04:53:14,262 ERROR [MissingResourceImpl:78] Resource handler=[com.liferay.faces.bridge.application.ResourceHandlerOuterImpl@1d0545c] was unable to create a resource for resourceName=[commentbox/editor-smileys/1.gif] libraryName=[whitebyte/5.gif?ln=undefined] contentType=[null]"

Not sure what your composite component looks like, but you should be able to get rid of the resource missing error if you use an expression provided by the liferay-faces-portal jar such as:
#{liferay.themeImageURL['/emoticons/smile.gif']}

maybe inside of an img tag like this:
<h:graphicimage url="#{liferay.themeImageURL['/emoticons/smile.gif']}" />

You will find that there is a bean inside of liferay-faces-portal called 'Liferay' that might be useful.

You can also find examples of how other such EL expressions are conjured up by examining the xhtml files in the portal demos such as the icefaces3-documents-portlet

Hope that helps.

- Vernon