Forums de discussion

RE: Liferay 6.1.2 ga3 with resin

Ajay Jha, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay 6.1.2 ga3 with resin

New Member Publications: 14 Date d'inscription: 01/02/12 Publications récentes
Hi,

can anyone tell me is Liferay is going to Release Liferay 6.1.2 ga3 with resin.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Ajay Jha:
Hi,

can anyone tell me is Liferay is going to Release Liferay 6.1.2 ga3 with resin.

Hey Ajay,

I'll see if we can make an official bundle, but in the meantime you can build this yourself, if you have a JDK and ant handy:

1. Download the GA3 source
2. Create an app.server.<username>.properties in the liferay-portal-src-6.1.2-ce-ga3 subdirectory (the same directory that contains the base app.server.properties file). The <username> should be replaced with your OS username. In this file, put this line:
app.server.type=resin

3. Create a build.<username>.properties in the liferay-portal-src-6.1.2-ce-ga3 subdirectory (the same directory that contains the base build.properties file). In this file, put these lines:
jsp.precompile=on
jdk.6.home=<path to a jdk 6 -- yes, it has be version></path>

4. Go to the liferay-portal-src-6.1.2-ce-ga3 directory and run ant clean start
5. Run ant -f build-dist.xml build-dist-resin (This step will fail, and this is why Liferay didn't make a Resin bundle)
6. Patch the source, by applying the below diff to the liferay-portal-src-6.1.2-ce-ga3/portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/users_admin/view_tree.jspf file (just edit the two lines to replace organizationsTree with organizationsTreeBuffer).

--- a/portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/users_admin/view_tree.jspf
+++ b/portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/users_admin/view_tree.jspf
@@ -178,7 +178,7 @@ if (filterManageableOrganizations &amp;&amp; organizations.isEmpty()) {

-			<liferay-util:buffer var="organizationsTree">
+			<liferay-util:buffer var="organizationsTreeBuffer">

&lt;%
 				SearchContainer organizationSearch = new OrganizationSearch(renderRequest, "cur1", currentURLObj);
@@ -350,7 +350,7 @@ if (filterManageableOrganizations &amp;&amp; organizations.isEmpty()) {
 						</liferay-util:buffer>

<liferay-ui:panel collapsible="<%= true %>" extended="<%= true %>" id="usersAdminOrganizationsPanel" persiststate="<%= true %>" title="<%= organizationsPanelTitle %>">
-							&lt;%= organizationsTree %&gt;
+							&lt;%= organizationsTreeBuffer %&gt;
 						</liferay-ui:panel>

</liferay-util:buffer>

7. Re-run ant -f build-dist.xml build-dist-resin - it should work and leave you with an unzipped "bundle" in the ../bundles/resin-4.0.33 directory (you could zip this up to make a "real" bundle). Note that this isn't exactly identical to the bundles on sourceforge - in particular, it will be missing things like the welcome theme, and marketplace portlet. But you can start the bundle directly by running bin/resin.sh start.
Ajay Jha, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Publications: 14 Date d'inscription: 01/02/12 Publications récentes
We are using currently liferay 6.0.6 resin version on which we are working but when we try to migrate on liferay 6.1.2 ga3 it gets fail.
I have followed the whole procedure which you have mentioned on https://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/upgrading-lifer-5.
But its not working when we try to execute step in this process to convert legacy algo it throws duplicacy key error and stop.
Can you tell me is this possible to migrate on current liferay version.

And also what is the price of assistance if we take from liferay to migrate our DB to current liferay version.