Forums de discussion

Real-time notifications?

Demonio Norgalo, modifié il y a 10 années.

Real-time notifications?

New Member Publications: 7 Date d'inscription: 28/08/13 Publications récentes
Hi,

I'm using liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2 with Social Office CE. I was trying out the Private Messaging portlet and dockbar notifications. What attracted my attention is that when I send a private message with UserA to another user called UserB, I don't see notifications on UserB's dockbar (it remains on 0) until I reload the page.

Firstly I supposed that this feature was not implemented yet but when I saw the http://localhost:8080/poller/receive periodically calls result in my browser's developer tools at UserB session, I saw information about the message sent to UserB. That is, on the JSON response, I found this object:

{"timestamp":1378304212109,"payload":{"body":"The message body","title":"x-sent-you-a-message","userId":2,"mvcPath":"/view.jsp","entryKeyName":"mbThreadId","portletId":"1_WAR_privatemessagingportlet","entryId":11748},"uuid":"fac951ab-d5e1-4b8d-b66d-cd3a837949b0","type":"6_WAR_soportlet","deliveryRequired":true}

So, is this a bug, is this feature implemented or am I missing something?

Thanks!
thumbnail
Vicki Lea Tsang, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Real-time notifications?

Junior Member Publications: 49 Date d'inscription: 18/04/11 Publications récentes
Hi Demonio,

The feature is not currently implemented, but is slated for inclusion in LR portal 6.2.

Cheers, Vicki
Demonio Norgalo, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Publications: 7 Date d'inscription: 28/08/13 Publications récentes
Thanks for the information, Vicki.

Regards.
Hoàng Quang Vũ, modifié il y a 8 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 25/05/15 Publications récentes
6.2 has released.
Plz let 's me know in 6.2 notification have real-time?