Forums de discussion

Migrating from Oracle to MySQl

Andy Harb, modifié il y a 10 années.

Migrating from Oracle to MySQl

Junior Member Publications: 66 Date d'inscription: 22/10/09 Publications récentes
Hi,

For cost savings we decided to shift our infrastructure off of Oracle and onto MySQL.

I ran the Server Administration --> Data Migration --> Database Migration

Everything went through and the tables where created successfully in MySQL. We have the machine configured to store images and documents in the Database. However, after I changed the server to point to the new MySQL tables and restarted the server It is unable to find the Documents. The metadata displays but anytime i try to download one i get an error saying it can't find the document.

I reconfigured the portal-ext.properties, repository.xml and workspaces.xml but am I missing anything else that may cause this?

Liferay 6.0 EE SP2 -- Oracle 11g --> MySQL (Amazon RDS)

Error:
22:55:23,265 INFO [PortalImpl:4387] com.liferay.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: {fileName=706, versionLabel=1.0}
com.liferay.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: {fileName=706, versionLabel=1.0}
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Migrating from Oracle to MySQl

Liferay Legend Publications: 14915 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Have you tried rebuilding the indices since you're on a new database? I wouldn't expect it to help resolve doc issues, but it could...

You changed the database, but is the data directory still the same?
Andy Harb, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Migrating from Oracle to MySQl

Junior Member Publications: 66 Date d'inscription: 22/10/09 Publications récentes
I rebuilt them last night and still am having the same issue. The data directory is still the same and hasn't changed. The only thing that was modified was the references to MySQL.

Thanks David,
Andy