Forums de discussion

richTree issue with Liferay

Todd T Morgan, modifié il y a 15 années.

richTree issue with Liferay

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 11/03/09 Publications récentes
Originally I was using richfaces 3.3.0 with Jetspeed and developed a rich:tree with recursive tree nodes. I had a contextMenu set for these nodes with actions that would submit to navigation to the next page. Worked with no issues. I've now converted to using the Liferay 5.2.2 portal. Now I'm experiencing weird behavior where treeNodes that are not at the top level no longer result in the action making it to the backing bean. The top level nodes still work. I'm using a jboss portlet bridge and running it on a weblogic 10 server. I've duplicated several trees with all the same problem:

<rich:tree style="width:300px" value="#{serviceTree.data}" var="item" nodeFace="#{item.type}"
adviseNodeOpened="#{serviceTree.adviseNodeOpened}" changeExpandListener="#{serviceTree.changeExpandListener}">

<rich:treeNode type="service" iconLeaf="/images/product_e.gif" icon="/images/product_e.gif">
<h:outputText value="#{item.name}" id="serviceNode"/>
<rich:contextMenu event="oncontextmenu" attachTo="serviceNode" submitMode="server">
<rich:menuItem value="Disconnect" action="#{item.disconnect}"></rich:menuItem>
<rich:menuItem value="Shop" action="#{item.shop}"></rich:menuItem>
<rich:menuItem value="Suspend" action="#{item.suspend}"></rich:menuItem>
<rich:menuItem value="Move" action="#{item.move}"></rich:menuItem>
</rich:contextMenu>
</rich:treeNode>

<rich:treeNode type="address" iconLeaf="/images/house.png" icon="/images/house.png">
<h:outputText value="#{item.name}" id="addressNode"/>
<rich:contextMenu event="oncontextmenu" attachTo="addressNode" submitMode="server">

<rich:treeNode type="serviceCategory" iconLeaf="/images/folder.png" icon="/images/folder.png">
<h:outputText value="#{item.name}" id="serviceCategoryNode"/>
<rich:contextMenu event="oncontextmenu" attachTo="serviceCategoryNode" submitMode="server">
<rich:menuItem value="Move" action="#{item.move}"></rich:menuItem>

</rich:tree>

It results in a tree with

address
serviceCategory
service
service
address
serviceCategory
service

The action on address works, all other actions result in a refresh of the page, no hit to the bean (which is represented as item).

Thanks for looking!