Forums de discussion

RE: Upcoming Webinar: Introduction to Service Builder

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 11 années.

Upcoming Webinar: Introduction to Service Builder

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Files from today's presentation...

These are built using the 6.1.1 CE GA2 SDK and target the 6.1.1 CE GA2 environment. I used a MySQL database for Liferay, but I guess HSQL would work.
thumbnail
Ben Chapman, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 23 Date d'inscription: 08/03/11 Publications récentes
David, thanks for the presentation. I thought it was very helpful.

Best regards, Ben
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 978 Date d'inscription: 03/01/10 Publications récentes
David, I consider you a Liferay and Vaadin expert. Thanks much for sharing.
thumbnail

Wow, thanks Jack!

I don't consider myself an expert in either. They both have so much content and functionality, I don't know I could ever know them both completely. There are areas, however, where I've had to spend most of my time digging in, and SB is one of those areas, so I feel solid in most of that...
thumbnail

Liferay Master Publications: 978 Date d'inscription: 03/01/10 Publications récentes
David, I gain so much guidance from you ; in context of me you are an expert. For that: Thanks. Compared to those who live in the belly of Vaadin or Liferay... well I guess they need us too. Concept of middleware is perhaps becoming more diversified. So it goes. Thanks for sharing today. Was good to hear your voice.
thumbnail

I'm participating in the upcoming "Day of Liferay" event. Although I only get 30 minutes, I'm going to talk about my work playing w/ Vaadin 7 in Liferay 6.1.1 (the lcepatchers.org edition)...
thumbnail

If you need someone to prep your presentation through ; like to help.

Vaadin 7 ; I haven't developed anything yet in there but looks very exciting and I hope to get there soon.

didn't find out about your today presentation till last minute ; I think more 'push' or vicarious 'pull' might help gain a bigger audience

anyways, thanks man
thumbnail

I don't think it's going to be a formal presentation of any kind. My understanding is that it is actually supposed to be pretty light...

As far as broadcasting goes, I put this thread out and James posted another thread on it, and I saw it was announced on Facebook... So the word was out there...
thumbnail
James Falkner, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
David H Nebinger:
I don't think it's going to be a formal presentation of any kind. My understanding is that it is actually supposed to be pretty light...

As far as broadcasting goes, I put this thread out and James posted another thread on it, and I saw it was announced on Facebook... So the word was out there...

I wrote a post about it in my blog not too long ago. I am going to publish the all-star cast tomorrow (which includes Dave Nebinger and many other gurus from the forums), and will update you all on this thread.
thumbnail

What a great idea ! Looking forward to it.
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 658 Date d'inscription: 15/06/10 Publications récentes
James Falkner:
I wrote a post about it in my blog not too long ago. I am going to publish the all-star cast tomorrow (which includes Dave Nebinger and many other gurus from the forums), and will update you all on this thread.

That's great James, looking ahead! emoticon
thumbnail
Michael Bravo, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 20 Date d'inscription: 26/04/12 Publications récentes
David,

Thank you for the presentation and samples!

~Michael Bravo
thumbnail

Liferay Master Publications: 658 Date d'inscription: 15/06/10 Publications récentes
David H Nebinger:

These are built using the 6.1.1 CE GA2 SDK and target the 6.1.1 CE GA2 environment. I used a MySQL database for Liferay, but I guess HSQL would work.

David,

I missed it due to some official work, but I was looking form some ppt or recording here but didn't find!

Can it be managed ?

Thanks,
Apoorva Prakash
thumbnail

Apoorva, they are right at the top of this post, in the 2nd message... I don't have control of the liferay.com site so cannot just post things up there myself. The forum, however, sure so I included the files here.
thumbnail

David H Nebinger:
Apoorva, they are right at the top of this post, in the 2nd message... I don't have control of the liferay.com site so cannot just post things up there myself. The forum, however, sure so I included the files here.

Yep, they are... Somehow I overlooked them... Thanks...

Chris Jarshant:

Hey Apoorva! The recording should be up soon (along with a copy of the slides that Dave already posted).

Thanks Chris, recording are always more helpful.

Regards,
Apoorva Prakash
Seeya S Kudtarker, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 187 Date d'inscription: 16/01/13 Publications récentes
David:

That was indeed a nice presentation.

Got to learn and understand a lot about service Builder

Regards

Seeya
thumbnail
Chris Jarshant, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 06/07/10 Publications récentes
Apoorva Prakash:
David H Nebinger:

David,

I missed it due to some official work, but I was looking form some ppt or recording here but didn't find!

Can it be managed ?

Thanks,
Apoorva Prakash

Hey Apoorva! The recording should be up soon (along with a copy of the slides that Dave already posted).
thumbnail
Riccardo Rotondo, modifié il y a 11 années.

Junior Member Publications: 29 Date d'inscription: 11/06/10 Publications récentes
Thank you so much Dave. The presentation was clear I will take inspiration from it.

Best Regards,

Riccardo
David Esiat, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 17/03/13 Publications récentes
Thanks for the presentation, Dave. I found it super good and guiding.
thumbnail
Gaurav Jain, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 145 Date d'inscription: 31/01/11 Publications récentes
Great.
Thanks David!