Forums de discussion

[Resolved] icefaces1-portlet-2.1.0-ga1.war deploy on JBoss 7.1.1

Giacomo Petillo, modifié il y a 11 années.

[Resolved] icefaces1-portlet-2.1.0-ga1.war deploy on JBoss 7.1.1

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 16/06/10 Publications récentes
Hi, this is my first post! emoticon

I'm trying to deploy del demo portlet "icefaces1-portlet-2.1.0-ga1.war" on my JBoss 7.1.1 (on JBoss Bundle too...) with Liferay 6.1.1 but i receive alway this error:

18:48:18,905 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-2) MSC00001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."censimento-portal.war".POST_MODULE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."censimento-portal.war".POST_MODULE: Failed to process phase POST_MODULE of deployment "censimento-portal.war"
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:119) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
	at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) [rt.jar:1.6.0_43]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) [rt.jar:1.6.0_43]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_43]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting reflective information for class com.liferay.taglib.portlet.RenderURLTag with ClassLoader ModuleClassLoader for Module "deployment.censimento-portal.war:main" from Service Module Loader
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.DeploymentReflectionIndex.getClassIndex(DeploymentReflectionIndex.java:70) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.as.ee.metadata.MethodAnnotationAggregator.runtimeAnnotationInformation(MethodAnnotationAggregator.java:58)
	at org.jboss.as.ee.component.deployers.InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.handleAnnotations(InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.java:85)
	at org.jboss.as.ee.component.deployers.InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.processComponentConfig(InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.java:70)
	at org.jboss.as.ee.component.deployers.InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.deploy(InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.java:55)
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:113) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.6.0_43]
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2300) [rt.jar:1.6.0_43]
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1745) [rt.jar:1.6.0_43]
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.ClassReflectionIndex.<init>(ClassReflectionIndex.java:57) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.DeploymentReflectionIndex.getClassIndex(DeploymentReflectionIndex.java:66) [jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
	... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest from [Module "deployment.censimento-portal.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
	at org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:423)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
	... 15 more

</init>

Does anyone have a tutorial, pdf, whatever ...

My configuration is: JBoss 7.1.1 + JSF 1.2 + IceFaces 1.8.2

Thanks at all!!!

I tried to add:

<context-param>
		<param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
		<param-value>true</param-value>
	</context-param>

...but nothing!!!

Help me please!!!

Giacomo

P.s. There exist "Demo Maven project"??? emoticon
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: icefaces1-portlet-2.1.0-ga1.war deploy on JBoss 7.1.1

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
From what I understand, the WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL configuration option doesn't work.

Two questions for you:

1) Are you starting with Liferay Portal 6.1.1 GA2 that comes pre-bundled with JBoss AS7? Or are you trying to manually deploy the Liferay Portal WAR into a new JBoss AS7?

2) Are you able to use ICEfaces 3.2 instead of ICEfaces 1.8?

Thanks Neil!

1) I'm using JBoss 7.1 Bundle for my test, i have just modified the standalone.xml file for my datasources and JMS.

2) I can't use IceFaces 3.x because my goal is convert a lagacy IceFaces 1.8.2 project to run on Liferay 6.1.1 + JBoss 7.

For build my test war, I created a maven project using pom.xml discovered in demo war file, so i can develop my future project.

Thx emoticon

Giacomo

Neil Griffin:
From what I understand, the WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL configuration option doesn't work.

Two questions for you:

1) Are you starting with Liferay Portal 6.1.1 GA2 that comes pre-bundled with JBoss AS7? Or are you trying to manually deploy the Liferay Portal WAR into a new JBoss AS7?

2) Are you able to use ICEfaces 3.2 instead of ICEfaces 1.8?
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
I would recommend that you read the thread titled Deploying Simple JSF 1.2 application in jboss 7 on the JBoss forums. It looks like Stan Silvert's advice about the org.jboss.jbossfaces.JSF_CONFIG_NAME context-param might be a good thing to try.

I tried, but nothing has changed.
thumbnail
Vernon Singleton, modifié il y a 11 années.

Re: [Liferay Forums][Liferay Faces - English] RE: icefaces1-portlet-2.1.0-g

Expert Publications: 315 Date d'inscription: 14/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi Giacomo,

Did you try deploying the war generated by Stan Silvert's hellojsf12.zip
from that thread?

Here is a link to it:
https://community.jboss.org/message/620452#620452

It is attached to his forum post.
That should be a working jsf1.2 example.
Let us know if how it deploys and if it works or not.

He also explains why there may be issues.
You need to be using Servlet 2.5.

Hope that helps,
Vernon

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Giacomo Petillo from liferay.com <
forums@liferay.com> wrote:

> I tried, but nothing has changed.
>
>
> To view the thread, follow the link below:
>
> http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/22867300
> --
> Thanks, Liferay.com Forums <http://http://www.liferay.com>
thumbnail

RE: Re: [Liferay Forums][Liferay Faces - English] RE: icefaces1-portlet-2.1

We tried to reproduce the original problem:
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest

But we couldn't reproduce it. However, we did see warnings from ICEfaces that the JSF 2.x API was present, and that ICEfaces 1.8 was incompatible with it.

When we added the following markup to the WEB-INF/web.xml descriptor of the icefaces1-portlet then it started working:
<context-param>
    <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.JSF_CONFIG_NAME</param-name>
    <param-value>Mojarra-1.2</param-value>
</context-param>

We just fixed this for the upcoming 2.1.2-ga3 release of Liferay Faces. See FACES-1517 for more info.

The Sonatype servers are down right now, and a new snapshot hasn't been built yet. But when the servers come back online, if you would like to try a SNAPSHOT version of the icefaces1-portlet you can download it from the snapshot repository.

The latest source code is available in the 2.1.x branch at GitHub.

RE: Re: [Liferay Forums][Liferay Faces - English] RE: icefaces1-portlet-2.1

Eureka, it's work!!!
I've tried both on JBoss 7 Bundle and JBoss 7 configurated from scratch.

Anyone have the Maven project of this demo?

Thanks at all!!!

Giacomo

Neil Griffin:
We tried to reproduce the original problem:

But we couldn't reproduce it. However, we did see warnings from ICEfaces that the JSF 2.x API was present, and that ICEfaces 1.8 was incompatible with it.

When we added the following markup to the WEB-INF/web.xml descriptor of the icefaces1-portlet then it started working:
<context-param>
    <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.JSF_CONFIG_NAME</param-name>
    <param-value>Mojarra-1.2</param-value>
</context-param>

We just fixed this for the upcoming 2.1.2-ga3 release of Liferay Faces. See FACES-1517 for more info.

The Sonatype servers are down right now, and a new snapshot hasn't been built yet. But when the servers come back online, if you would like to try a SNAPSHOT version of the icefaces1-portlet you can download it from the snapshot repository.

The latest source code is available in the 2.1.x branch at GitHub.