Forums de discussion

How can I add CKEditor to my JSF portlet?

Kush Sahu, modifié il y a 11 années.

How can I add CKEditor to my JSF portlet?

Junior Member Publications: 25 Date d'inscription: 07/08/12 Publications récentes
Hi I need to add editor in my JSF portlet. I found that liferay already includes CKEditor. So I just need to add CKEditor for my JSF portlet. I tried to found anyway to add CKEditor, but all solutions are related to JSP only. Please help how can I add CKEditor to my JSF portlet.

Thanks

I am using
Browser- Mozilla Firefox 16.0.2
Java- 1.6
Liferay Portal- 6.0 ee
Server- Apache tomcat 6.0
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: How can I add CKEditor to my JSF portlet? (Réponse)

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
The liferay-faces-portal.jar dependency contains a liferay-ui:input-editor Facelet tag that invokes the out-of-the-box CKEditor. See Chapter 15 of the Liferay Faces Documentation for more info.

RE: How can I add CKEditor to my JSF portlet?

Junior Member Publications: 25 Date d'inscription: 07/08/12 Publications récentes
Thanks Neil Griffin for your answer. emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
This is one of the points I like about liferay. I can easily add CKEditor to my page. I can add text entry fields on other portlets, but users really like the HTML editor capabilities. :-)

Neil Griffin:
The liferay-faces-portal.jar dependency contains a liferay-ui:input-editor Facelet tag that invokes the out-of-the-box CKEditor. See Chapter 15 of the Liferay Faces Documentation for more info.

Neil, in my project I have liferayfaces-6.0.0.0.jar. Is it the same jar file which you have mentined?
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
Hi Kush,

If you have liferayfaces-6.0.0.0.jar in you will need to upgrade from the older/legacy portletfaces.org project JARs to the latest version of the Liferay Faces JARs:

alloyfaces.jar -> liferay-faces-alloy.jar
liferayfaces.jar -> liferay-faces-portal.jar
portletfaces-bridge.jar -> liferay-faces-bridge-api.jar, liferay-faces-bridge-impl.jar, liferay-faces-util.jar

Kind Regards,

Neil

Thanks Neil for help. emoticon