Forums de discussion

unable to use hyperlink in jsf

Dhruv Pal, modifié il y a 11 années.

unable to use hyperlink in jsf

Junior Member Publications: 82 Date d'inscription: 24/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi all

I am new to jsf and liferay.Please help me as I am not able to use hyperlink in jsf portlet ?
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: unable to use hyperlink in jsf

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
In order to make a hyperlink in a JSF portlet, can use the <h:outputLink .. /> JSF component, or you can simply use the <a href="..." /> element directly in your Facelet view.

Junior Member Publications: 82 Date d'inscription: 24/01/13 Publications récentes
thanks

But i want to create hyperlink in portlet so that i can open page in same portlet.Please guide me on this as i have wasted quite a time on this.
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
When you wrote:
open page in same portlet

Do you mean that you want to navigate to a different JSF view within the same portlet? If so, you can use something like this:

<h:commandbutton value="click me to navigate" action="/nextView.xhtml" />

Or you can make the navigation dynamic by adding a navigation-rule to the WEB-INF/faces-config.xml descriptor and have the h:commandButton's action attribute bind to a backing bean that returns a String outcome.

Thanks for help