Forums de discussion

Internal Server Error - Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2

Aaron Bryenton, modifié il y a 11 années.

Internal Server Error - Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2

Junior Member Publications: 53 Date d'inscription: 28/05/10 Publications récentes
Hey everyone,

I downloaded Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 and right from the box without doing anything I'm getting this error while trying to install a theme.. this error occurs when trying to install a new portlet or layout as well.

Internal Server Error
An error occurred while accessing the requested resource.
http://localhost:8080/group/control_panel/manage?p_p_auth=6tPA0qZ6&p_p_id=1_WAR_marketplaceportlet&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&doAsGroupId=19

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Aaron
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: Internal Server Error - Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
Which plugin are you trying to install? Some users were having problem trying to install CE plugins in EE. CE and EE are not 100% compatible. You'll have to get the correct version from Marketplace.
Aaron Bryenton, modifié il y a 11 années.

Junior Member Publications: 53 Date d'inscription: 28/05/10 Publications récentes
It doesn't matter what the plugin is.. as soon as I click the "Install more Portlets" button or the "Install more Themes" button, it takes me to that error page. I've attached a screenshot of the error.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
Can you deploy your plugin by copying the war file to the deploy directory instead of trying to deploy it from Control Panel.
thumbnail
Sunil Shrestha, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 21/04/13 Publications récentes
Internal Server Error
An error occurred while accessing the requested resource.

http://orgNameA.liferay.com:8080/
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modifié il y a 10 années.

Expert Publications: 493 Date d'inscription: 26/05/12 Publications récentes
could you provide log file.Its difficult to guess Actual problem by seeing only Internal Server Error Message