Forums de discussion

"... cannot be resolved to a type" creating Hook

Maximiliano Chiesa, modifié il y a 11 années.

"... cannot be resolved to a type" creating Hook

Junior Member Publications: 47 Date d'inscription: 20/07/12 Publications récentes
Hi, I'm creating my first Hook, everything was working fine but suddeny I started getting this errors. I don't remember changing anything.

Here is an image with the errors that I'm getting:

Thanks in advance!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: "... cannot be resolved to a type" creating Hook

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
This happens when your build path is broken. Left select the project and select "Build Path" -> "Configure Build Path" -> "Libraries"
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Hitoshi Ozawa:
This happens when your build path is broken. Left select the project and select "Build Path" -> "Configure Build Path" -> "Libraries"

Not quite. This is a known problem w/ the Liferay IDE in that in a JSP hook it does not know the root path for resolving imports, etc.

The only thing you can do is be careful about your JSP changes and ignore the errors, that plus hoping your code doesn't break the portal emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
everything was working fine but suddeny I started getting this errors

Combining the above with what David stated, I've looked over at the error again.
Check if your /html/portlet/asset_publisher/init.jsp file is still there. You may have deleted it accidently.