Forums de discussion

WikiPage.getAttachmentsFiles() throws RepositoryError

thumbnail
Sean Condon, modifié il y a 15 années.

WikiPage.getAttachmentsFiles() throws RepositoryError

New Member Publications: 7 Date d'inscription: 09/09/08 Publications récentes
Hi

I'm using Liferay 5.1.0 on Tomcat 6.0 and I'm having problems attaching to the JackRabbit repository through any API. For instance if I get hold of a WikiPage item, and then call getAttachmentsFiles() on it, I get a nasty error from the JackRabbit repository:

13:07:40,334 INFO [WorkflowControl:114] Page found. sop_Reset hardware Fault process, attachements directory = wiki/11026
13:07:40,343 ERROR [RepositoryImpl:343] failed to start Repository: internal error: failed to read built-in node type definitions stored in org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/builtin_nodetypes.xml: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: internal error: failed to read built-in node type definitions stored in org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/builtin_nodetypes.xml: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration

I don't know why this is happening. I can access the attachements just fine through the Wiki plugin, so JackRabbit must be OK.

I get the same error when I try to retrieve a document from the DocumentLibrary with
InputStream xpdlStream = DLLocalServiceUtil.getFileAsStream(companyID, repositoryId, fileName);

Any help would be appreciated. BTW - I do have the following attribute set in portal-ext.properties
jcr.initialize.on.startup=true

Sean
Thomas Kellerer, modifié il y a 13 années.

RE: WikiPage.getAttachmentsFiles() throws RepositoryError

Expert Publications: 490 Date d'inscription: 09/06/08 Publications récentes
We are facing the same issue with a Liferay 5.2.3 Tomcat bundle after moving the Jackrabbit repository to the database.

Any ideas?