Forums de discussion

How to hide a page from Power-user role

thumbnail
Juhi Kumari, modifié il y a 11 années.

How to hide a page from Power-user role

Expert Publications: 347 Date d'inscription: 12/12/11 Publications récentes
Hi,
According to the requirement I have to hide a page from power-user role, so I unchecked the view permission for power-user.
But still a power-user is able to view that page.

If any idea please share!!

Regards
Juhi
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: How to hide a page from Power-user role

Liferay Legend Publications: 1744 Date d'inscription: 06/11/08 Publications récentes
Which all roles have view permission on that page?

Check if Guest role is having view permission. If yes then any user will be able to see that page so uncheck that.
Make sure the user with whom you are trying to access the page is not the creator of the page. If he is the creator, he becomes Owner of the page and by default has view permission on that page.
Make sure the user is not the member of the Organization or Community in which the page is there. Organization/Community member have by default view permission on their respective org and community pages. You have to remove the view permission of Organization/Community member role if that is the scenario. This will revoke view permission from all the members of Org/Community

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail

Hi Sandeep,
Thanks for reply.
I have a login page with Sign-in portlet and having view permission for guest role. Requirement is that after sign-in a power-user won't be able to see the login page.
How to achieve that ??

Regards
Juhi
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1744 Date d'inscription: 06/11/08 Publications récentes
thumbnail
Shivaji C, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 143 Date d'inscription: 18/10/12 Publications récentes
Hi Juhi, did u resolved this problem?if ur answer is yes, please let me know how you achieved it, Thanks
thumbnail

Hi

Check this link.

Regards
Juhi