Liferay Sharepoint Connector
- Liferay DXP Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Exclusivo de EE: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
The SharePoint Connector app lets users interact with files in SharePoint libraries from within a Liferay Documents and Media library. This app makes available in the Documents and Media Library a SharePoint repository type for mounting SharePoint libraries. Within such a repository, users can view, add, modify, and move files and folders. The app propagates actions performed in the SharePoint library to the SharePoint repository in the Liferay Documents and Media Library, and vice versa.
Here are some of the app's capabilities:
- Reading/writing documents and folders
- Document check-in, check-out, and undo check-out
- Downloading documents
- Moving folders and documents within the repository
- Getting revision history
- Reverting to a revision
The current version of the app requires Liferay DXP Digital Enterprise 7.0+ and works with both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010.
Connect your Liferay Digital Experience Platform with your SharePoint libraries today!
The current version of this app depends on modules in the Liferay Collaboration App Suite and the Liferay Foundation App Suite.
- LPS-65671 On a mobile device, it is difficult to scroll through the card view
- LPS-66171 Sharepoint - Editing a document's file extension in title appends original extension name
- LPS-66628 Saving a checked out and edited Sharepoint document yields console errors
- LPS-66630 Console errors when a user other than the Sharepoint user clicks into the Sharepoint folder