Welcome to the Liferay Wiki Guide, an online collection of Liferay knowledge and know-how compiled by both our own staff and those in our community. The 900+ articles that currently reside in this wiki are the result of an organic free volunteer effort and we invite you to participate as well. Improve existing articles or create new ones or just browse the information to help you along with your Liferay project. Read the Wiki Guidelines for some hints about how to create useful pages.
Introductory articles for newcomers to the Liferay world.
Articles about how to install Liferay Portal, how to set it up to work with different application servers and databases and how to achieve a specific configuration.
Articles about how to develop new portlets, extend Liferay's portlets and use the extension environment.
Articles about how to use Liferay Portal through the web UI. This includes portal administration as well as using any of the included out of the box portlets.
Articles about how to extend Liferay through configuration and customization. Also includes articles about how to create themes, how to integrate third party applications, etc.
Articles about Liferay's community, documentation, and more.
- Adding Auditing Functionality to Portlets
- Adding Piwik Web Analytics to Liferay
- Adding Spring Capabilitites to Hook
- CAS Authentication using multiple Ldap Servers
- CAS Authentication with Liferay(Liferay6.1-GA2) database using Mysql (without ldap).
- Changing context path of portal
- Changing the metadata (like createDate) fields on Asset Publisher Web Content
- Client-side Inter-Portlet-Communication (IPC) using Java Script
- Display Theme's Images in Portlets
- How to create a dynamic jQuery dialog containing input fields
- How to use JUnit to test service in portlets
- JRebel Liferay plugin - Release Notes
- Liferay Contributor Development Environment Setup
- Liferay Faces
- Liferay – Advanced Hook Customization
- Project Learn Issues
- Speed up development via velocity (Web content Structure + Templates)
- Upgrading Vaadin in Liferay...
- Working with Database Views in Liferay