Foros de discusión

LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION ?

Nayrouz NZ, modificado hace 11 años.

LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION ?

New Member Mensajes: 22 Fecha de incorporación: 27/12/12 Mensajes recientes
hi I use LR 6.1.1 ga2, under server > plugins installation , when tryin to install more portlets I got this:
Enter the Liferay.com credentials that you would like to link to this Administrator's account.
Email:
pwd:

I was using LR 6.1 ga1 and there was no such stuff. Can you give me some clarification plz. thanks
thumbnail
Gnaniyar Zubair, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION

Liferay Master Mensajes: 722 Fecha de incorporación: 19/12/07 Mensajes recientes
You have to provide the credential in which credential you are logging with LIFERAY.COM as it will download the required portlets from it's market place to your localhost.

- Gnaniyar Zubair

RE: LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION (Respuesta)

Gnaniyar Zubair:
You have to provide the credential in which credential you are logging with LIFERAY.COM as it will download the required portlets from it's market place to your localhost.

- Gnaniyar Zubair

thanks, one more question plz; so this way I cannot anymore have "plugin installer" and install more plugins??!
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION (Respuesta)

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Nayrouz NZ:
Gnaniyar Zubair:

- Gnaniyar Zubair

thanks, one more question plz; so this way I cannot anymore have "plugin installer" and install more plugins??!

If you install the "Private Plugins Installer" app from the Marketplace, you'll get back the original functionality of being able to install portlets directly by uploading the WAR files via Control Panel.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
James Falkner:
If you install the "Private Plugins Installer" app from the Marketplace, you'll get back the original functionality of being able to install portlets directly by uploading the WAR files via Control Panel.

Ya know, of all the portlets that should have been left in the default Liferay deployment, this would have been the one at the top of my list...

RE: LR 6.1 ga2: PLUGINS INSTALLATION ?

thanks a lot. got it working !