Foros de discusión

Adaptive Media Early Access and Feedback

thumbnail
Sergio González, modificado hace 6 años.

Adaptive Media Early Access and Feedback

Expert Mensajes: 301 Fecha de incorporación: 7/01/10 Mensajes recientes
Hey guys,

We are about to release a new application for Liferay named Adaptive Media but before that, we wanted to give you early access to our beta version of the application so you can taste a bit of this awesomeness:

Do you want to play with it? This is what you will need:

Feedback
Hey... wait for it!! Some last words. We are not providing support for this beta version but we would like to listen to your thoughts and experience with our product. You can share your impressions the following channels:

We are looking forward to hearing from you emoticon
Josh Crystal, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Adaptive Media Early Access and Feedback

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 1/08/16 Mensajes recientes
Hi Sergio,
I have been a DXP user since July and I am extremely interested in utilizing your adaptive media app. However, I don't see it listed in the marketplace. Could you update me on what the status of it is?
Thanks!
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado hace 6 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 6396 Fecha de incorporación: 23/09/08 Mensajes recientes
Josh Crystal:
I have been a DXP user since July and I am extremely interested in utilizing your adaptive media app. However, I don't see it listed in the marketplace. Could you update me on what the status of it is?

I'm assuming that "early access to beta" is the key to this. When it's out of beta, it'll probably appear on marketplace, and maybe earlier. The way to download here or compile from source is the quickest way to update - marketplace updates typically take a while (I'm currently waiting for an update on my app for 10 days).
thumbnail

Hey Josh,

As Olaf already pointed out, this is not an official release yet that is available in the marketplace. That will happen in the upcoming weeks but for now you can test the app and give us your feedback by deploying this modules in your Liferay 7 GA5 installation.

Let us know what you think!
thumbnail

By the way, Adaptive Media has been officially released. You can download it from the following links:
Adaptive Media CE
Adaptive Media DXP
Thanks!