Foros de discusión

Upgrade 7.0.3 to 7.0.4 (GA4 to GA5) issue

Julian Pfeil, modificado hace 6 años.

Upgrade 7.0.3 to 7.0.4 (GA4 to GA5) issue

Junior Member Mensajes: 72 Fecha de incorporación: 1/03/16 Mensajes recientes
I am trying to upgrade 7 GA4 to 7 GA5.
After following the upgrade instructions i ran the db upgrade tool.
The last line i get from the update tool says:
12:14:12,602 INFO [main][StartupHelper:149] Upgrading from 7003 to 7004 is not supported

When i go and check the Release_ table in the database my Portal version is still 7003.
But there are no errors in the upgrade tool's console output.

Is it even nescessary to run the db upgrade tools for patch upgrades (0.0.x-changes)?
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Upgrade 7.0.3 to 7.0.4 (GA4 to GA5) issue

Liferay Master Mensajes: 549 Fecha de incorporación: 25/04/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Julian,

We forgot to add this property in portal.properties:
upgrade.processes.7003=${upgrade.processes.master}

Could you add it into the file portal-upgrade-ext.properties?

I will talk to the documentation team to publish this warning.

Thank you!

Dear Alberto,

now the upgrade process runs without this message, but i get exceptions for the default themes (user-dashboard, user-profile, admin and classic)
like:

13:02:44,227 ERROR [Framework Event Dispatcher: Equinox Container: 00907a79-bbb8-0017-1275-8f0607b24469][Liferay CE Foundation-admin-theme-wrapper:97] FrameworkEvent ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown LPKG URL lpkg:/Liferay+CE+Foundation-7.0.9/admin-theme.war?liferay-portal-profile-names=CE[...]

13:02:44,240 ERROR [Framework Event Dispatcher: Equinox Container: 00907a79-bbb8-0017-1275-8f0607b24469][Liferay CE Foundation-user-dashboard-theme-wrapper:97] FrameworkEvent ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown LPKG URL lpkg:/Liferay+CE+Foundation-7.0.9/user-dashboard-theme.war?liferay-portal-profile-names=CE[...]

13:02:44,253 ERROR [Framework Event Dispatcher: Equinox Container: 00907a79-bbb8-0017-1275-8f0607b24469][Liferay CE Foundation-classic-theme-wrapper:97] FrameworkEvent ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown LPKG URL lpkg:/Liferay+CE+Foundation-7.0.9/classic-theme.war?liferay-portal-profile-names=CE[...]

13:02:44,259 ERROR [Framework Event Dispatcher: Equinox Container: 00907a79-bbb8-0017-1275-8f0607b24469][Liferay CE Foundation-user-profile-theme-wrapper:97] FrameworkEvent ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown LPKG URL lpkg:/Liferay+CE+Foundation-7.0.9/user-profile-theme.war?liferay-portal-profile-names=CE[...]

(only posted the first two lines of every exception, because of the flood of text).

Any suggestions for this?

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Julian,

We forgot to add this property in portal.properties:

Could you add it into the file portal-upgrade-ext.properties?

I will talk to the documentation team to publish this warning.

Thank you!
thumbnail

Liferay Master Mensajes: 549 Fecha de incorporación: 25/04/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Julian,

Did you remove the content of state/osgi before the upgrade? Please, shutdown, delete and restart and let us know. If it doesn't work, please paste thw whole stack trace for one of the errors.

Regards.

I did not. Actually i am not sure what exactly you mean and how/where to do that (can't find a folder called state/osgi).
May you tell me?

Kind Regards,
Julian
Markus Keinz, modificado hace 6 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/16 Mensajes recientes
Hi Julian,

We are working on the same problem. Did you find a solution yet?
Maybe Alberto means the folder "osgi/state"? It's located under "liferay-home/osgi/state".

Best regards,
Markus

I cleared the osgi/state folder and the update ran just fine.

But when i now start the portal the startup fails with a lot of severe errors about contexts that can't be created because of BeanLocators being null and stuff.
thumbnail

Hi Julian,

That error should occur when you don't have all dependencies properly installed, please check the documentation for tomcat or others severs:
https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/7.0/deploy/-/official_documentation/deployment/installing-liferay-on-tomcat-8#installing-liferay-dependencies

Thanks.

PS: Thanks Markus, you were right.

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Julian,

That error should occur when you don't have all dependencies properly installed, please check the documentation for tomcat or others severs:
https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/7.0/deploy/-/official_documentation/deployment/installing-liferay-on-tomcat-8#installing-liferay-dependencies

Thanks.

PS: Thanks Markus, you were right.

I used the officially downloadable tomcat-bundle.
But to make sure i did it again:
  • Replayed my backed up database (database state before the failed upgrade process)
  • Did download the tomcat bundle again
  • Started it without any custom configuration to check if the bundle may be broken
  • Bundle works
  • Took another fresh copy of the bundle.
  • Then added the missing upgrade.processes.7003=${upgrade.processes.master} to portal-upgrade-ext.properties
  • Re-Ran the upgrade process on our data
  • Same Error occurs!

I attached our catalina.out-logfile.

Kind Regards

Archivos adjuntos:

Michele Stoduto, modificado hace 6 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 42 Fecha de incorporación: 7/07/10 Mensajes recientes
I all,
I've a same error
for upgrade procedure.

Any hints or clues on what exactly goes wrong during the update process?

(Just to make sure - after doing my upgrades like described here - what would be the exact steps to do a minor upgrade?)

Kind Regards
thumbnail
Bijan Vakili, modificado hace 6 años.

Expert Mensajes: 375 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Here's the complete steps working for me:

1 — Just as reminder, backup database.

2 — Unzip the GA5 bundle and move over any properties (custom server.xml, portal-*.properties), scripts (custom setenv.sh, etc), and the data directory (since using filesystem as store). If you've already unzipped and setup server, then per prior comments, be sure to delete the ${LIFERAY_HOME}/osgi/state folder before proceeding.

3 — Add the aforementioned property to the ${LIFERAY_HOME}/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client/portal-upgrade-ext.properties file

4 — Rename the foundation file

mv "${LIFERAY_HOME}/osgi/marketplace/Liferay CE Foundation.lpkg" ${LIFERAY_HOME}/osgi/marketplace/lcf.lpkg 

This is due to a workaround I found in LPS-67668 — I haven't dug into why there's an issue with this particular lpkg.

5 — Run the upgrade process

java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar

Optionally adding some properties:

java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar   -j "-Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -Duser.country=US -Duser.language=en -Duser.timezone=GMT -Xmx4096m"

6 — Run the startup script ${LIFERAY_HOME}/tomcat-8.0.32/bin/startup.sh

Voila — Liferay 70ga5 is up and running.
thumbnail

Hi Bijan,

Thank you for sharing the steps, could you confirm the values for the fields buildNumber and schemaVersion in the release table for the portal app?

Thanks

I followed Bijan's steps:
  • The updater finished without errors
  • In my Release_ table the portal's version increased to 7004
  • When starting liferay i still get a bunch of "Initialization of Bean failed" exceptions
  • After startup i only get a blank white page
thumbnail

Julian,
Try starting with new bundle — I had similar issues GA4 — not sure why, but sometimes permission issues on certain files — it's one of the reasons I upgraded to see if they are resolved (haven't run into them yet) — however, when I did run into them, I'd unzip the bundle over to get a clean set of files (you can try chown'ning and chmod'ding as well).

Bijan Vakili:
Julian,
Try starting with new bundle — I had similar issues GA4 — not sure why, but sometimes permission issues on certain files — it's one of the reasons I upgraded to see if they are resolved (haven't run into them yet) — however, when I did run into them, I'd unzip the bundle over to get a clean set of files (you can try chown'ning and chmod'ding as well).

Hey Bijan,

we did.
That's why i created a totally new server yesterday to which i re-deploy my custom modules and migrate our data by hand (luckily we only had test data on it). Thanks for the help!

Kind Regards,
Julian
thumbnail

Julian,
Please attach the full logs so we can check.

Also, did your db upgrade go smoothly — that is, no errors in upgrade?

Julian Pfeil:

That's why i created a totally new server yesterday to which i re-deploy my custom modules and migrate our data by hand (luckily we only had test data on it).

This is a different setup than mine — I have no custom modules on this server (yet to upgrade to 7 on those ones.)

Also, did you note to update any properties files (e.g. portal-setup-wizard.properties) that have references to the old location (e.g. liferay.home) to point to the new location?

You may want to try an incremental approach to find out where the problem lies — you can try the following steps:
1. Start a new plain vanilla Liferay GA5 (yes, with hypersonic)
1.1. After everything comes up fine once, then shutdown the server
2. 0. Get a copy of your upgraded GA5 database. Add the properties to point to your GA5 database. Hold off on deploying custom modules and such.
3. Check to see if the server comes up pointing to the upgraded database
3.1. Do you get the error? If not, then apply the custom modules afterwards.
thumbnail

Attaching logs from upgrade attempts in case it is of any help to the support team:
./upgrade.log — has a DDMStorageLink error (bad data in my db)
./upgrade.log.1510043005000 — has the java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown LPKG URL lpkg:/Liferay+CE+Foundation-7.0.9/user-profile-theme.war?liferay-portal-profile-names=CE
./upgrade.log.1510043243000 — has the ava.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown LPKG URL lpkg:/Liferay+CE+Foundation-7.0.9/classic-theme.war?liferay-portal-profile-names=CE
./upgrade.log.1510043728000 — has the org.osgi.framework.BundleException: A bundle is already installed with the name "Liferay CE Foundation-admin-theme-wrapper" and version "1.0.34"
./upgrade.log.1510044452000 — has a DDMStorageLink error (bad data in my db)
./catalina.out — has the corresponding tomcat log files for each of the above runs

Archivos adjuntos:

Frantisek Horak, modificado hace 6 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 19/02/18 Mensajes recientes
Hi, I'm using:
Liferay bundled with wildfly, and Postgre database.
I am following the upgrade process mentioned above.
I have an issue upgrading database from GA4 to GA5.
Upgrade tool works fine, but has 2 errors:
  • Build namespace Kaleo has build number 10 which is newer than 9
  • Build namespace Calendar has build number 6 which is newer than 5

release_table says it was upgraded successfully (schema version 7.0.4, build number 7004), but when I try to sign in, login portlet is broken and I have following errors in log:

17:11:51,919 ERROR [default task-25][PortletRequestDispatcherImpl:265] Unable to dispatch request: JBWEB004036: File "/html/portal/undeployed_portlet.jsp/invoke" not found
17:11:51,921 ERROR [default task-25][render_portlet_jsp:131] null
javax.servlet.ServletException: JBWEB004036: File "/html/portal/undeployed_portlet.jsp/invoke" not found
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.handleMissingResource(JspServlet.java:423)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:391)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:346)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:85)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:129)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:119)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:99)
        at io.undertow.servlet.core.ManagedFilter.doFilter(ManagedFilter.java:60)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:131)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler.handleRequest(FilterHandler.java:84)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:62)
        at io.undertow.jsp.JspFileHandler.handleRequest(JspFileHandler.java:32)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletDispatchingHandler.handleRequest(ServletDispatchingHandler.java:36)
        at io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)
        at io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:265)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchToServlet(ServletInitialHandler.java:210)
        at io.undertow.servlet.spec.RequestDispatcherImpl.includeImpl(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:343)
17:11:51,933 ERROR [default task-25][PortletRequestDispatcherImpl:265] Unable to dispatch request: JBWEB004036: File "/html/portal/undeployed_portlet.jsp/invoke" not found
17:11:51,933 ERROR [default task-25][render_portlet_jsp:131] null
javax.servlet.ServletException: JBWEB004036: File "/html/portal/undeployed_portlet.jsp/invoke" not found
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.handleMissingResource(JspServlet.java:423)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:391)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:346)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:85)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:129)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:119)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:99)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:131)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler.handleRequest(FilterHandler.java:84)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:62)
        at io.undertow.jsp.JspFileHandler.handleRequest(JspFileHandler.java:32)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletDispatchingHandler.handleRequest(ServletDispatchingHandler.java:36)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:265)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchToServlet(ServletInitialHandler.java:210)
        at io.undertow.servlet.spec.RequestDispatcherImpl.includeImpl(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:343)
17:11:52,048 ERROR [default task-28][ImageImpl:69] Error reading image 44292
com.liferay.document.library.kernel.exception.NoSuchFileException: {companyId=0, repositoryId=0, fileName=44292.png, cause=java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Liferay\L7-GA5-TPL2\data\document_library\0\0\44292.png\1.0 (File not found.)}
        at com.liferay.portal.store.file.system.FileSystemStore.getFileAsStream(FileSystemStore.java:277)
        at com.liferay.document.library.kernel.store.BaseStore.getFileAsStream(BaseStore.java:322)
        at com.liferay.portal.store.ignore.duplicates.wrapper.internal.IgnoreDuplicatesStore.getFileAsStream(IgnoreDuplicatesStore.java:189)
        at com.liferay.portal.store.safe.file.name.wrapper.internal.SafeFileNameStore.getFileAsStream(SafeFileNameStore.java:241)
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.DLStoreImpl.getFileAsStream(DLStoreImpl.java:290)
        at com.liferay.document.library.kernel.store.DLStoreUtil.getFileAsStream(DLStoreUtil.java:383)
        at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.ImageImpl.getTextObj(ImageImpl.java:60)
        at com.liferay.portal.webserver.WebServerServlet.getImageBytes(WebServerServlet.java:569)
        at com.liferay.portal.webserver.WebServerServlet.writeImage(WebServerServlet.java:1322)
        at com.liferay.portal.webserver.WebServerServlet.service(WebServerServlet.java:311)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:142)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.uploadservletrequest.UploadServletRequestFilter.processFilter(UploadServletRequestFilter.java:93)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:48)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:207)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:112)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:142)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.etag.ETagFilter.processFilter(ETagFilter.java:86)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:207)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:112)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.jsoncontenttype.JSONContentTypeFilter.processFilter(JSONContentTypeFilter.java:42)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.header.HeaderFilter.processFilter(HeaderFilter.java:96)
        at com.liferay.portal.sharepoint.SharepointFilter.processFilter(SharepointFilter.java:88)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.processFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:265)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:188)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:96)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:188)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:96)
        at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:176)
        at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:145)
        at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92)
        at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:394)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.processFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:65)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:168)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:168)
        at org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.SecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:78)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.SSLInformationAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SSLInformationAssociationHandler.java:131)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletAuthenticationCallHandler.handleRequest(ServletAuthenticationCallHandler.java:57)
        at io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationConstraintHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationConstraintHandler.java:51)
        at io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractConfidentialityHandler.handleRequest(AbstractConfidentialityHandler.java:46)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.handleRequest(ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.java:64)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityConstraintHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityConstraintHandler.java:56)
        at io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.java:60)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.handleRequest(CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.java:77)
        at io.undertow.security.handlers.NotificationReceiverHandler.handleRequest(NotificationReceiverHandler.java:50)
        at io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractSecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(AbstractSecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:43)
        at org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.jacc.JACCContextIdHandler.handleRequest(JACCContextIdHandler.java:61)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.handleFirstRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:284)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:263)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$000(ServletInitialHandler.java:81)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$1.handleRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:174)
        at io.undertow.server.Connectors.executeRootHandler(Connectors.java:202)
        at io.undertow.server.HttpServerExchange$1.run(HttpServerExchange.java:793)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Liferay\L7-GA5-TPL2\data\document_library\0\0\44292.png\1.0 (File not found)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
        at com.liferay.portal.store.file.system.FileSystemStore.getFileAsStream(FileSystemStore.java:274)
        ... 93 more
</init>

When I use GA5 with hypersonic db everythink works fine.
Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?
thumbnail

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Bijan,

Thank you for sharing the steps, could you confirm the values for the fields buildNumber and schemaVersion in the release table for the portal app?

Thanks

Hi Alberto,
schemaVersion = 7.0.4
buildNumber = 7004

select buildNumber, schemaVersion from Release_ where servletContextName = 'portal';
+-------------+---------------+
| buildNumber | schemaVersion |
|        7004 | 7.0.4         |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Sunit Chatterjee, modificado hace 6 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 28 Fecha de incorporación: 18/05/17 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I have added following line to portal-upgrade-ext.properties

My upgrade ran successfully without any errors.
However when I go to the database and check the schemaVersion and buildNumber, they are still 7.0.3 and 7003

Shouldn't the schemaVersion and buildNumber change after upgrading to GA5?

Thanks
Sunit
thumbnail

Hi Sunit,

Yes, the schemaVersion and buildNumber should change to 7.0.4 and 7004 respectively. Are you sure that the upgrade for the Core ended succesfully? Could you check the logs?

For other people which upgraded to 7 CE GA5 succesfully, could you check your release table?

Thanks.
thumbnail
Sunit Chatterjee, modificado hace 6 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 28 Fecha de incorporación: 18/05/17 Mensajes recientes
Thanks Alberto.
Probably it might have been some mistake at my end.
I will try again and check if the buildNumber changes.

Thanks
Sunit

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Sunit,

For other people which upgraded to 7 CE GA5 succesfully, could you check your release table?

Thanks.

I'll test this with a fresh version of GA4 and one custom page tomorrow and post the results of the upgrade to GA5.
thumbnail

That will be really helpful, thanks Julian!