Foros de discusión

Notification Not Displaying after restarting the serve in 6.2

shiv darshan, modificado hace 6 años.

Notification Not Displaying after restarting the serve in 6.2

New Member Mensajes: 10 Fecha de incorporación: 5/10/17 Mensajes recientes
Hi Everyone
I am using liferay notification functionality in my portlet. it working , but
the problem is ocurring when i will restart the server. the previous notification
is not showing in dockbar. we are using custom dockbar.
so if i want to display the notifaction , then i have to delete the dockbar from bundles\tomcat-7.0.42\work\Catalina\localhost custom-dockbar.hook
and again i have to deployee the dockbar . then it started working. if i am not using the custom dockbar hook then its working fine. after restarting the server also.

So can any one help me to solve this issuse. i am using liferay 6.2.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Notification Not Displaying after restarting the serve in 6.2

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2416 Fecha de incorporación: 22/12/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Shiv,

Seems pretty obvious that there is something in your code that is causing the issue. It's difficult to help you debug the problem though without knowing what the code is. Can you share it with us here?
shiv darshan, modificado hace 6 años.

New Member Mensajes: 10 Fecha de incorporación: 5/10/17 Mensajes recientes
Thanks Andrew Jardine

i found the reason , the problem is occurring due to overriding the same jsp page though two different hook. And i found the soln like

1. Stop the server.
2. Clear up temp folder (tomcat /temp ) and work folder (tomcat/work)
3. Get a fresh folder of the Liferay bundle you are using
4. Copy the dockbar folder from the $LIFERAY_HOME/$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT/html/portlet/dockbar
5. Move it to the broken instance's dockbar folder, overwriting all files.
6. Start the server.

i read this thread -https://web.liferay.com/en/web/olaf.kock/blog/-/blogs/overriding-jsps-from-multiple-hooks-promising-the-cure

So my dought is there any way to override the same jsp using two different hook.

My scenario is like this.
i am overriding the view_user_acount.jspf , view.jsp for showing the customized dockbar ,and i downloded notification portlet from market place . internally they are also overring the same jsp. a/c to article we cant override the same jsp with two hook . you will lose or orginal jsp . that why i am getting different o/p-

Can you help me to solve this . i want to use both.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modificado hace 6 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2416 Fecha de incorporación: 22/12/10 Mensajes recientes
There is no way, other than combining the changes from the two together -- at least not that I know of.