Foros de discusión

exception with end.jsp file and tags aui:layout and aui:column [SOLVED]

Lirone75 M., modificado hace 12 años.

exception with end.jsp file and tags aui:layout and aui:column [SOLVED]

Regular Member Mensajes: 118 Fecha de incorporación: 19/03/07 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I have a portlet that use the liferay tags aui:layout and aui:column.

In my tomcat log console, I see many exception like this :

18:11:54,713 ERROR [IncludeTag:154] javax.servlet.ServletException: Le fichier "/html/taglib/aui/layout/end.jsp" n'a pas été trouvé

and
18:14:35,549 ERROR [IncludeTag:154] javax.servlet.ServletException: Le fichier "/html/taglib/aui/column/end.jsp" n'a pas été trouvé

I took a look at the java code that implements the tags com.liferay.taglib.aui.LayoutTag and com.liferay.taglib.aui.ColumnTag, and these file location are "hardcoded" in these classes :

private static final String _END_PAGE =
		"/html/taglib/aui/layout/end.jsp";

and

private static final String _END_PAGE =
		"/html/taglib/aui/column/end.jsp";

Actually that's right that these jsp doesn't exists, I looked in liferay source and I didn't found them.

But these tags are commonly used by liferay portal, and until now I didn't have any error in my console log.

How can we explain all of that, and fix the problem ?
Lirone75 M., modificado hace 12 años.

RE: exception with end.jsp file and tags aui:layout and aui:column

Regular Member Mensajes: 118 Fecha de incorporación: 19/03/07 Mensajes recientes
Ok I have found the problem : the portlet (a faceted search portlet) was developped for a previous version of liferay (in maven style) and it referenced the taglib jar of liferay in pom.xml.

I don't know if I can do this but I just added <scope>provided</scope> on the taglib dependency in the pom.xml of the portlet, and now it seems ok I have no exception anymore and all is alright.