Foros de discusión

Liferay 7 Service Access Policies

Dustin Dertinger, modificado hace 6 años.

Liferay 7 Service Access Policies

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 11/07/17 Mensajes recientes
I am writing an Application Display Template in Liferay 7 to create an infinite loading feature on an Asset Publisher Portlet, and I want a particular service's get calls to be exposed to guests. I am using the Liferay Javascript object to get a pAuth token using Liferay.authToken to pass with the request, and I have included 'com.liferay.portlet.blogs.service.impl.BlogsEntryServiceImpl' as a service signature in my default Service Access Policy based on the documentation at https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/service-access-policies. I have also attempted included that package with #get* at the end to be specific to what I want. I'm trying to call '/blogsentry/get-group-entries', and I got the package name to include in my Service Access Policy from the /api/jsonws page. I've tried to invoke this call through JavaScript and URL, and am only able to get a response when I am signed in. If I am not signed in, I get:

{"exception":"Authenticated access required","throwable":"java.lang.SecurityException: Authenticated access required","error":{"message":"Authenticated access required","type":"java.lang.SecurityException"}}

I can see the pAuth getting correctly appended to my request:

cmd:{"/blogsentry/get-group-entries":{"p_auth":"MljBI2cj","groupId":10282,"status":0,"start":6,"end":12}}
p_auth:MljBI2cj

Based on the service access policy docs I thought that adding an allowed service signature under control panel/configuration/service access policy would allow guest access, since I am including a pAuth token with my request - but I can't get this to work. After not getting these to work, I created my own service builder remote services and saw them successfully come through on the /api/jsonws page, but similarly, I have only been able to access these services while signed in (I also included this package in my service access policy as I did with the blogsEntry request).

Is there something that I am missing or doing wrong? In Liferay 7, how can I exposed json web services to guest calls so I can use web services in my UI?
thumbnail
Tomas Polesovsky, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Liferay 7 Service Access Policies

Liferay Master Mensajes: 676 Fecha de incorporación: 13/02/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Dustin,

please don't use impl class name but the service name, i.e.
com.liferay.blogs.service.BlogsEntryService

Also please note the "default" word in "default Service Access Policy" is a keyword. That means you must tick/check the "Default" field of SAP to be enabled.

Hope it helps.