Foros de discusión

Upgrading 6.2 plugin project to Liferay 7

thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha, modificado hace 6 años.

Upgrading 6.2 plugin project to Liferay 7

Regular Member Mensajes: 205 Fecha de incorporación: 1/12/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

I want to upgrade my Liferay 6.2 plugin project to Liferay 7 Workspace modules. I used the Liferay Code Upgrade Tool to migrate the Liferay 6.2 plugin SDK to Liferay Workspace. But for some reason it is failing. I also saw that I can use "blade convert <XXX>" command but when I am using it; it says that "Please execute this in a Liferay Workspace project". Not sure how should I import legacy plugin code in to the Liferay Workspace.

Can anyone please give me some highlights on this.

Thanks,
Nilesh
thumbnail
Juan Carlos García-Reiriz Pampín, modificado hace 5 años.

RE: Upgrading 6.2 plugin project to Liferay 7

Junior Member Mensajes: 25 Fecha de incorporación: 9/04/15 Mensajes recientes
From windows console:

mkdir liferayws
cd liferayws
blade init -v 7.0
xcopy <path_to_your_plugins_sdk> .\plugins-sdk\ /s /e
blade convert -l</path_to_your_plugins_sdk>

You also could edit "gradle.properties" and set "liferay.workspace.plugins.sdk.dir" to your Plugins SDK folder
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado hace 5 años.

RE: Upgrading 6.2 plugin project to Liferay 7

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 6396 Fecha de incorporación: 23/09/08 Mensajes recientes
Nilesh Gundecha

I want to upgrade my Liferay 6.2 plugin project to Liferay 7 Workspace modules. I used the Liferay Code Upgrade Tool to migrate the Liferay 6.2 plugin SDK to Liferay Workspace. But for some reason it is failing.
Can you be more specific than "it is failing"? With more detail, someone might be able to point to common problems, workarounds or root causes. Without: Most likely not.