Foros de discusión

Portlet View Refresh with AJAX.

Jatinderveer Singh, modificado hace 6 años.

Portlet View Refresh with AJAX.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 22/06/17 Mensajes recientes
HI I am using LR6.2 and have created two portlets in 2 different wars. Very standard configuration. I am trying to send event from one portlet to another portlet in the same page. The event seems to be working just fine and I get sys outs in the respective messages that they are getting called. However my portlet does not seem to refresh with the data I am sending from backend. If I print the values from renderRequest and check my value it is getting printed. What i am doing at the reciever side is that have an if else to print different things if the processEvent is called or not. My reciever should show "Please make proper selection" by default and "You have made correct selection" once user selects something on the sender. On selection sender is sending the event. Now my page always gives "Please make proper selection" even after the event consumption. If i do a maximize (portlet mode from GUI) for my reciever it shows "You have made.....".
I donot want the entire page to refresh so i am using ajax to call my process action and i know i can use forms to submit and then refresh the portal page but thats something i want to avoid. I want to make use of AJAX to refresh the reciver portlets view.

I think i am missing something very silly. Appreciate any pointers you can give.