Foros de discusión

ResourcePermission Table Purge

Yaz Erkan, modificado hace 6 años.

ResourcePermission Table Purge

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 23/06/17 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I'm currently profiling our application, and I'm seeing a significant number of queries going against ResourcePermission table. On production we have 150,000 records in this table. Is there a way to remove the data related to old/deleted users and portlets?

Thank you,
Have a great weekend.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: ResourcePermission Table Purge

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Yaz Erkan:
Is there a way to remove the data related to old/deleted users and portlets?

Permissions are tied to resources, but there are no direct user references in the table. Remember everything is RBAC, so a user has a role and a role has permissions.

Portlets may be a different story, but it is not likely that a huge number of your 150k rows are from a large number of undeployed portlets.

Your best bet is to run explains on the queries you're seeing and verify that, for example, they are doing index lookups instead of full table scans.

Also you're going to want to ensure you're using the latest permissions algorithm, 6, as that has been tuned to use more bitwise permission checks.

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!
Yaz Erkan, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: ResourcePermission Table Purge

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 23/06/17 Mensajes recientes
David,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I don't see these queries in the database. I'm profiling at the app server level, so those are the queries that the app sends to the database.
I'll do some more investigation.

Thanks again.