Foros de discusión

Max number of concurrent upload

Francesco Orlandini, modificado hace 6 años.

Max number of concurrent upload

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 10/02/16 Mensajes recientes
In one of the live instances I have jackrabbit with an unlimited disk space.
The customers are uploading huge files with liferay synch tool or webdav clients.
The synch tools do their dirty job (open as many connection as they can) and I think the users push synch all...
Are huge ppt files and videos (I increased the max size to upload)
The result is that the system become and stay idle...(impossible to use the site, problems in the threads of the database...)
In this state I'm not able to shutdown...I must "kill -9 pid" and delete the tmp dir handy
Is it possible to limit the max number of concurrent upload ?

I forgot to say that max connection is already set to one in liferay synch...lifery is 6.2.5 CE...and that direct webdav is only used in develop
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Max number of concurrent upload

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Francesco,

You're encountering a common problem on deployments with many users Sync clients transferring large files. Unfortunately, there's no configuration within Liferay Portal to configure the max number of threads consumed by the Sync client. You would need to configure the traffic at the web server level by looking at the URLs/headers or deploying a dedicated server to handle Sync requests. This latter approach is the suggested deployment as suggested in the attached deployment checklist.