Foros de discusión

Liferay 7 GA3 Page Load Ugly Transition with IE11 or Older

thumbnail
krunal b soni, modificado hace 7 años.

Liferay 7 GA3 Page Load Ugly Transition with IE11 or Older

Junior Member Mensajes: 29 Fecha de incorporación: 4/01/10 Mensajes recientes
Liferay Version : 7 GA3 CE
Browser Not Working : IE 11 or Older (We cannot ignore as our client's users are mostly using IE11 or older version)
Browsers Working Fine : Chrome and Firefox

Hello Experts,

We really need quick help to resolve the critical issue, we are facing with pure Vanilla Liferay 7 GA3 (same issue with production application working on Liferay 7 GA3, but to verify and resolve the OOTB Liferay issue we are checking with default Liferay).

Steps to reproduce: To quickly check out use this link : http://198.211.103.182:8080/ (IE 11)
- Install default Liferay 7 GA3 on server (make sure on local we are not facing, might be the transition is fast - Not sure)
- Open the home page, page loads smoothly (Not putting configuration steps as you all aware about this)
- Click on "Welcome" link.
- Transition of page load is weird for 2 - 3 seconds and loads the page completely. See attached image

We have tried removing cookies and cache but issue still persist both at client and our side. Apparently this is issue with Liferay OOTB portal, so any patches or workaround suggested would be helpful.

Looking forward to get your help soon.

TIA
Bill Weir, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Liferay 7 GA3 Page Load Ugly Transition with IE11 or Older

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 12/07/17 Mensajes recientes
Hey there - did you get an answer to this? I'm implementing a Liferay portal and have found my users mostly use IE11. The UI is effectively inoperable in IE11 and threatens my implementation. Images are attached.

Bill