Foros de discusión

local social network with liferay portal

hamdi ankoud, modificado hace 7 años.

local social network with liferay portal

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 30/12/16 Mensajes recientes
hi everyone i'm actually work at a entreprise portal , wich i want it to be like a local social network.
i don't kno actually how to begin , specially with the administration module that will contain users , permissions , roles ,
and i will integrate other applications owen for the entreprise
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: local social network with liferay portal

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
If you don't know how to begin, I'll suggest that you start by looking through dev.liferay.com

i looked on it , i want to have an idea about the limite of liferay portal ,, as i said i want to develop a local social network for a company based on liferay , and i'm collecting idea about features that i will integrate in my portal (workflow , integration of application that owen to the company ,..), so is there any suggestion that are possible to develop with liferay .

thank you for your response.
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 7 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
hamdi ankoud:
i want to have an idea about the limite of liferay portal

The question is a little broad. You need to be a little more specific about what limits you're interested in.

as i said i want to develop a local social network for a company based on liferay , and i'm collecting idea about features that i will integrate in my portal (workflow , integration of application that owen to the company ,..), so is there any suggestion that are possible to develop with liferay .

I don't know what that company needs. You should probably talk to the company and gather requirements from them.

they want me to suggest a new features (innovate ) , but as i said i don't know really the limit of liferay and if something is compatible with liferay or possible to do with it ,
in this project i'm asked to do an administration module (create users , role ,..), Parameter setting module (create roles ,..) , application module (that contain applications owen to the company ) , team building module (allow to create survey to the employee and suggestion space ), forum , mailing space .. ,, and of course if there is innovate features .

thank you again . emoticon