Foros de discusión

Sync Problem - Creating Duplicates

Naomi Toavs, modificado hace 7 años.

Sync Problem - Creating Duplicates

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 12/12/16 Mensajes recientes
I am currently testing Liferay sync for a future implementation. Liferay is not effectively syncing between my desktop and my other test user's desktop.

I created a new folder on my desktop in my liferay sync folder. I then named the folder. When I look in the online portal, the one folder is there and named correctly. When my other test user looks in her liferay sync folder on her desktop, she sees one folder named "new folder" and one folder with the correct folder name. (So the one folder I created on my desktop turned into two folders on her desktop)

After this, the other test user added a document to the folder, and then updated the document name. Again, everything looked correct in the web portal. But when I looked in the folder on my desktop, I see two versions of the document -- one with the old name and one with the new name. (Again, she created one document on her desktop which turned into two on my desktop).

There is appears to be a sync issue which is leading to duplication. Please advise.
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Sync Problem - Creating Duplicates

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/10 Mensajes recientes
You are encountering SYNC-1699.

We will release an update to the Sync client within the next week or two.